PDA

View Full Version : Has Anybody heard from...

Bob Denman
03-23-2014, 10:34 AM
Firefly?
(Dan) :shocked:
He's gone silent again on us...
Can somebody with his email; please give him a poke?

SPYD1
03-23-2014, 10:45 AM
If I remember right....he posted that he had a lot going on in his personal life and would be less "participative"...:dontknow:

SpyderAnn01
03-23-2014, 10:55 AM
I can send him a Facebook message. How about Bootie? We were talking about him yesterday and he seems to be silent as well

Bob Denman
03-23-2014, 11:40 AM
Thanks Ann! :clap:
A lot of folks have gotten "missing" over this Dreary patch of Winter, that we've had to endure... :shocked:
Let's see if we can get them all to come back! :thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
03-23-2014, 11:45 AM
Dan said all is well he's just busy with life. He plans to be at Spyderfest and he will check in here soon

TicketBait
03-23-2014, 11:53 AM
What a coincidence Bob Denman, I was thinking the same thing as you, I was reading or researching a post and came across Firefly and checked to see when he was last on, something like November last year I think. Then I went and read his last few posts to see what's up. I have shared a beer with him at Spyderfest, and always loved his unique perspective on topics.

also last night I was looking to find that map of all the different SpyderLover folks locations, well I was reading a thread in A different forum:yikes: Helps me fall asleep faster:roflblack:, and I recognized the AVITAR of SpyderCowboy, looked him up in Spyderlovers and sure enough found the map. He hasn't been on in a while too:dontknow:. In fact I think I will resurrect his map thread as it will benefit the Spyderlovers community as they set sail to Spyderfest and the owners event.

ticketbait

Cavman
03-23-2014, 01:20 PM
Kevin Radthorne has been missing for about a year. I found him on the Internet and sent him a note that he was missed on SpyderLovers. He indicated he might be back and that his Spyder was stored for the Winter.

I had also purchased his books in the Kindel versions last year. Interesting and he is a great artist

Http://Radthorne/deaviantart.com

Bob Denman
03-23-2014, 04:47 PM
How about Bytemi (Adele)? :dontknow:

spydercowboy
03-23-2014, 06:05 PM
What a coincidence Bob Denman, I was thinking the same thing as you, I was reading or researching a post and came across Firefly and checked to see when he was last on, something like November last year I think. Then I went and read his last few posts to see what's up. I have shared a beer with him at Spyderfest, and always loved his unique perspective on topics.

also last night I was looking to find that map of all the different SpyderLover folks locations, well I was reading a thread in A different forum:yikes: Helps me fall asleep faster:roflblack:, and I recognized the AVITAR of SpyderCowboy, looked him up in Spyderlovers and sure enough found the map. He hasn't been on in a while too:dontknow:. In fact I think I will resurrect his map thread as it will benefit the Spyderlovers community as they set sail to Spyderfest and the owners event.

ticketbait
Oh I've been here. Check on the map from time to time to see if anyone put themselves out in water somewhere. Wife(Spyder_cowgirl) is here watching all the time. So I monitor the other site and let her tell me what is happening here. So not to fear, you didn't exactly get rid of me.:doorag:

Bob Denman
03-23-2014, 06:06 PM
That's good to hear!! :yes::ohyea::yes: :2thumbs: