PDA

View Full Version : Billet Bike Parts

craigclive
08-20-2008, 08:55 PM
Has anyone had experience in purchasing highway peg brackets from this firm? I ordered a set on July 30 and received an email indicating that they were shipped and they would be delivered by Federal Express Ground.

I followed up with 2 emails and a voicemail message but have not heard from this organization. Today is August 20, no brackets and no idea if thbey are coming.

Regards,

Craig

bjt
08-20-2008, 09:03 PM
I bought the highway brackets quite a while back and they took a while to come in (6 or 8 weeks) but they did show up. If you can get ahold of him, he should be able to give you a tracking number for shipping or help with the inquiry as to why they haven't arrived.

ima rider
08-20-2008, 10:39 PM
I just ordered mine Aug. 15 2008. He sent me an e-mail and said he is expecting some within a week. I will give him some time to fill the order. Not worried yet although I thought it was odd that my credit card has already been billed but that might be because I used Paypal. Lets us know when you recieve your brackets craig. Thx, IMA

bjt
08-20-2008, 11:33 PM
I'll take a moment to Welcome you both to SpyderLovers. :2thumbs:
welcome :spyder: welcome :spyder: welcome :spyder: welcome

herekittykitty
08-20-2008, 11:47 PM
I ordered them july 21, recieved it in about a week, but the website did show low supply

ima rider
08-27-2008, 12:07 AM
OK, I just received my e-mail from Billetbike parts today,my hwy brackets were shipped yesterday and I can expect them on thursday,WHOO HOO I can't wait to install them. Now I can pick out some pegs and figure out what other mounting accesories I need to mount them.