PDA

View Full Version : Spyder being photobombed.....

3 Wheel Addict
03-20-2014, 05:43 PM
I noticed this picture in PowersportsWraps photo section nosing around, catch the two dogs photobombing the picture, funny! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

KAPike
03-20-2014, 06:41 PM
I can hear those dogs now...."darn ever since he bought that Spyder he doesn't play fetch with us."

Dan_Ashley
03-20-2014, 08:17 PM
I can hear those dogs now...."darn ever since he bought that Spyder he doesn't play fetch with us."I take my dog with me in a Kyurican (spelling) bag. But my dog is a little smaller than the photo bombers. For those you need a side car...(on a Spyder????)

Bob Denman
03-20-2014, 08:34 PM
I think that they are debating which one of them gets to drive it first! :D

PaSpyderRyder
03-20-2014, 08:38 PM
I noticed this picture in PowersportsWraps photo section nosing around, catch the two dogs photobombing the picture, funny! :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Looks like they are debating who is going to be the first to raise a leg on it........:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob

spydaman60
03-20-2014, 08:51 PM
all I can guarantee you is there are a lot of nose rubs on those windows!

missouriboy
03-21-2014, 03:52 AM
I take my dog with me in a Kyurican (spelling) bag. But my dog is a little smaller than the photo bombers. For those you need a side car...(on a Spyder????)Putting a sidecar on a Spyder is problematic, because there is no room left for the kickstand. :banghead:

araknd
03-21-2014, 09:56 PM
I have a 2012 RT and had an aluminum kennel made for my dog...he is a schnoodle and weighs 15 lbs. it bolts to the back and I bungee it on for extra precaution. I also had a "raincoat" made for the kennel and he seems to like it well enough.