PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Power Sports Kennesaw Spyder Demo Rides Saturday 3/22

TRIGUY
03-20-2014, 12:44 PM
Freedom Power Sports in Kennesaw is having Spyder Demo Rides this Saturday 3/22 at 11:00.
Joe

TRIGUY
03-20-2014, 02:14 PM
From Leigh at FPS
Spyder Demo Day is being held at Freedom Power Sports Kennesaw from 10a-5p onSaturday, March 22nd. (Last demo will most likely leave around 4:30ish)

Riders are required to have a valid (endorsed) license andclosed toe shoes. You are not required to wear a helmet as we keep demo's onhand but if you prefer to wear your own you're more than welcome.

Lunch and cold beverages will be provided (We will begrilling out, weather permitting).

Hope to see y'all then!
Joe

Yol Bolsun
03-20-2014, 05:34 PM
Beware! The new 2014 is exciting and contagious!

Cavman
03-21-2014, 01:12 AM
Gee, I could go over there and visit my Spyder RT that is in the shop....Still. I need to go over there tomorrow and pick up something I need out of the trunk.

Chaser666
03-21-2014, 03:38 PM
I can't make it I'm heading to Savannah this weekend. This will be the first trip on my bumblebee :spyder2: :clap::yes:

Cavman
03-21-2014, 06:07 PM
Went by there today to pick up my eye glasses prescription sheet. Talked to the mechanic about my clutch problem. He tried to explain how the wet clutch system worked. I'm still not sure about it?
They have submitted as some sort of failure to BRP to see if they will cover it. The BRP Rep was there a few days ago and he had no clue about the bike's problem and solving it?
So, it's still wait and see what BRP says?

Hecam17
03-22-2014, 10:20 PM
Stopped by today and took a ride on a RTS Ltd. You can really feel and hear the changes from our 2010 RTS to the 2014. Smooth acceleration, quiet, minimal vibration. Didn't get to hit 6th but you can feel the extra power. BUT I won't be trading up, yet. Thanks to original poster for letting us know the demo ride was today.

Cavman
03-22-2014, 10:51 PM
I too went by today hoping to see some of y'all. I too took a test ride on the white Limited RT.
I did a write up in the General section here on SLs.
It's something to think about? There are things I like better on my RT like foot peg and brake pedal setup. Sitting a bit farther back on the seat.