PDA

View Full Version : NO MAGIC RISER KITS SHIPPED OUT TODAY!

Magic Man
08-20-2008, 03:05 PM
For all of you who have anxiously been waiting and waiting..... :shocked:

The pre-order risers shipped out today! :yes::2excited:

Thank you all for your patience during this pre-order period! :bowdown:

The pre-order riser kits shipped out today via UPS and should be arriving to you all in the next few days. :clap:

Now for the bad news... :(

Due to the overwhelming response, the first run of risers is almost all spoken for already.

We have already begun production on the next run, but that will not be ready until mid Oct.

The remaining sets we have left now that the pre-orders are done will be on a "first come first serve basis" until gone. At that point we will again be taking reservations for that next run of units.

Again, thank you all for you patience and patronage! :thumbup:

MM

Spanky
08-20-2008, 03:25 PM
For all of you who have anxiously been waiting and waiting..... :shocked:

The pre-order risers shipped out today! :yes::2excited:

Thank you all for your patience during this pre-order period! :bowdown:

The pre-order riser kits shipped out today via UPS and should be arriving to you all in the next few days. :clap:

Now for the bad news... :(

Due to the overwhelming response, the first run of risers is almost all spoken for already.

We have already begun production on the next run, but that will not be ready until mid Oct.

The remaining sets we have left now that the pre-orders are done will be on a "first come first serve basis" until gone. At that point we will again be taking reservations for that next run of units.

Again, thank you all for you patience and patronage! :thumbup:

MM

WooHoo!!!!

I can hardly wait.
:2thumbs::2thumbs:

Twodog185
08-20-2008, 03:47 PM
I :pray: that my constant calling and reminding them of my love of my :spyder: and my gracious welcome I gave them made them :chat: whether I'd be :2thumbs: about being in the first shipment. I'd be :opps: to find out that I made it and gave them the :cus: . If I turn the corner and :yikes: it's because I'll be :b2b: on my way to :cheers: down at the watering hole. I can't help to :dontknow: how it was when I didn't have the kit, and how the poparazzi gives me :thumbup: and tells me :agree: when I ask them what they think.

I guess I'll just :popcorn: and :coffee: until they arrive. When done, I'll no doubt :bowdown: to their genius.

GO Magic!!!

jeuchler
08-20-2008, 06:15 PM
I :pray: that my constant calling and reminding them of my love of my :spyder: and my gracious welcome I gave them made them :chat: whether I'd be :2thumbs: about being in the first shipment...

(Geez, Twodog, I felt like I was trying to read one of my children's text messages!)

I will agree with your "Go Magic!" exclamation.

I just finished cutting, splitting, moving, stacking, and restacking five cords of wood, so all I can say is--perfect timing, Ev!

Thanks loads! :thumbup:

dltang
08-20-2008, 07:31 PM
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Holidays_and_Party/party-067.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Holidays_and_Party/party-067.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Holidays_and_Party/party-067.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Holidays_and_Party/fireworks-074.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Holidays_and_Party/fireworks-074.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Holidays_and_Party/fireworks-074.gif
I knew they would be on the way. I saw that my card had been charged from NoMagicNeon. LOL I can not wait. I have a feeling I'll be doing some extra cruising this weekend to try these puppies out.

Lamonster
08-20-2008, 07:55 PM
This is by far the best mod I've done to date. I don't think I could have done a 1200 mile day without them.

Take your time on the install and make sure all your cables are free in a full lock in both directions. The time it takes to install these will be based on how the cables were routed and tied from the dealer. I know that the three sets that are out there now were all different. Take your time and do it right and I know this will be one of your top 3 mods too.:doorag:

:congrats: to all of you. Now you'll be able to see what all the hype is about.:thumbup:

TonyMac
08-20-2008, 08:46 PM
Whoo Hoo ! ! ! :2thumbs:

I've been waiting for these to be shipped and can't wait to get them on. I also received my KewlMetal mirror extensions the other day and will get them on this weekend.

Now if only the Corbin seats and back rests would get here <evil grin>

mike3069
08-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Mine are here! :2thumbs:

ataDude
08-21-2008, 11:19 AM
...Now if only the Corbin seats and back rests would get here <evil grin>

Rots of ruck! :yikes:

beka
08-21-2008, 11:28 AM
Just got mine. That was fast.

MSGTDOC
08-21-2008, 02:16 PM
WITH A LITTLE LUCK MINE WILL BE HERE THIS WEEKEND.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Magic Man
08-21-2008, 02:30 PM
I called, talked to Patti, and ordered mine. They still have a few...better hurry.

We were able to still get your's out today, so they are on their way to you! :thumbup:

pzim
08-21-2008, 03:23 PM
I hope th postman flies as fast as he can to California:2thumbs: I can't wait to be pain free!!!!:clap: Good luck to all on the install:thumbup:
PZIM

jeuchler
08-21-2008, 03:29 PM
...I knew they would be on the way. I saw that my card had been charged from NoMagicNeon. LOL I can not wait...

Ha!

I did the same thing, Deb!

(Hmm...Maybe a quick test ride to Michigan this weekend...?)

dltang
08-21-2008, 04:53 PM
Ha!

I did the same thing, Deb!

(Hmm...Maybe a quick test ride to Michigan this weekend...?)

We'll be home if your coming. Let us know and we'll even take you out to dinner.

I am so excited about getting these risers. I just know I will have my ultimate cruising position once they are in.

Hey, when is Barb getting her spyder and her own NMN risers? We will have to make a date to meet at Niagra Falls for a weekend get away. It's about 4-5 hours for us, how bout you?

jeuchler
08-21-2008, 06:01 PM
We'll be home if your coming. Let us know and we'll even take you out to dinner...

I'm going to take my time with this install (risers came just now) like Lamont says, so don't wait on us for dinner!

...Hey, when is Barb getting her spyder and her own NMN risers?

I tore apart the rotted deck, and there is no siding on the house (the bats that lived under the old siding were not pleased), so, probably we should replace those things before the lovely bride gets a red SE!

That reminds me...I have to borrow some hairspray from her since I don't have any griplock for replacing the grips on the new bars...

We will have to make a date to meet at Niagra Falls for a weekend get away. It's about 4-5 hours for us, how bout you?

6 hours to Niagara, but that's without stopping for iced coffee!

Sounds like a great idea--maybe a nice early autumn leaf-peeping ride? :thumbup: