PDA

View Full Version : Seats - Wheels- Aluminum Trim Components

jmcbow
03-19-2014, 02:20 PM
I traded in my 2010 RTS late last fall, this left me with a few parts/components lying around that I wish to get rid of. I currently have a 2010 RTS stock seat with a Utopia back rest and the stock passenger back rest (as I replaced the seat with a corbin seat). I also have a stock seat for a 2008 Spyder with the air shock. In addition to both seats I have the stock front wheels from the 2010 RTS. I also have all the die cast aluminum trim parts from a 2010 RTS as I had all of these replaced with the chrome parts.

I have posted pics on my profile album, interested parties should e-mail me at neill4097@sbcglobal.net

bullant12
03-21-2014, 09:21 AM
I traded in my 2010 RTS late last fall, this left me with a few parts/components lying around that I wish to get rid of. I currently have a 2010 RTS stock seat with a Utopia back rest and the stock passenger back rest (as I replaced the seat with a corbin seat). I also have a stock seat for a 2008 Spyder with the air shock. In addition to both seats I have the stock front wheels from the 2010 RTS. I also have all the die cast aluminum trim parts from a 2010 RTS as I had all of these replaced with the chrome parts.

If anyone is interested in any of these send me a PM and I can e-mail you pictures, and prices.

PM'ing you on the windshield bracket...

jmcbow
07-28-2014, 03:19 PM
These items are still available if anyone is interested.

I have posted pics on my profile album, interested parties should e-mail me at neill4097@sbcglobal.net

Myron Ah
07-28-2014, 06:32 PM
I'm interested in the seat if you still have it. I have a 2013 RT-S. I believe it will fit. I will send an e-mail about price/payment/shipping. Not sure I can do it but would really like to.