PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to ride with in Corning NY Area??

Janice Sullivan
03-17-2014, 05:15 PM
Hi - New to this site. Got my husband a spyder for his 60th birthday last year. He wanted some time under his belt before we really rode allot (as that means I'm going!!).... anyone out there near Corning NY that wants to hook up for some rides.... We're getting anxious as I do believe spring is going to arrive soon!!

ARtraveler
03-17-2014, 05:19 PM
Hi - New to this site. Got my husband a spyder for his 60th birthday last year. He wanted some time under his belt before we really rode allot (as that means I'm going!!).... anyone out there near Corning NY that wants to hook up for some rides.... We're getting anxious as I do believe spring is going to arrive soon!!

:welcome:

Riding partners will make themselves known.

otter28169
03-17-2014, 05:24 PM
Corning is a bit far, but I am more than willing to meet in the Finger Lakes area. Check out the NY Spyder Riders group here on spyderlovers, there are lots of people whom will be riding soon. I also joined a group from NE Pennsylvaniabecause I am a little over hour from the border. Have fun and think spring.

Just sayin'............

SNOOPY
03-17-2014, 05:29 PM
So cool you bought him a Spyder and are "somewhat" willing to ride w him! :thumbup:

Id love to have someone go on a ride w me, but haven't found anyone to "follow" me around yet. Lol

grumpybob
03-17-2014, 05:47 PM
Hi - New to this site. Got my husband a spyder for his 60th birthday last year. He wanted some time under his belt before we really rode allot (as that means I'm going!!).... anyone out there near Corning NY that wants to hook up for some rides.... We're getting anxious as I do believe spring is going to arrive soon!! Congrats. on the new spYder. We are also a little to far away. If you get up this way, Fulton, Oswego, Might be able to meet up for a ride. There are a couple of rides that start down your way for Vets.. One is from Owego to Hannibal, NY, the other is the Troop ride in Elmira the last weekend in July. Might want to check them out. You will also be welcomed into the Patriot Guard Riders to do missions for Vets.

Spyderjockey
03-17-2014, 07:35 PM
We live in Homer, NY which is about half way between Syracuse and Binghamton and we ride a lot into the Finger Lakes area and even out your way. I have my Spyder pretty much apart right now but hopefully will be getting it back together in the near future as soon as I get my rear shock back from Elka. Let me know via a Pm or email when you want to get together. Here is a picture of my poor Spyder right now.

http://images2.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3A%3B67%3Do t%3E5%3A6%3B%3D44%3A%3D343%3DXROQDF%3E264%3A249774 252ot1lsi

spydermyke990
03-29-2014, 09:19 PM
I'm hoping to get mine rolling next weekend... My inspection sticker is expiring as of Monday, but a combination of uncooperative shippers(which screwed up my schedule for getting home) and this ******** snow cancelled any hope of getting into filers so I can get it done and spend my 100 dollar Xmas gift coupon on a farkle or two.... Aaarrrrrggghhhh:banghead:

Questions
04-08-2014, 03:38 PM
I live near Lodi NY. Maybe we could meet in Watkins Glen or cozy corner and ride sometime.

arntufun
04-08-2014, 04:03 PM
Dont forget SpyderQuest in September located in Lake George NY . It's a Spyder event not to miss................ :thumbup:

Deanna777
05-13-2014, 07:25 PM
:welcome:and :congrats:

Deanna777