PDA

View Full Version : For Those That Attended Bike Week

MouthPiece
03-16-2014, 03:23 PM
For those that attended bike week in Daytona, especially those from out of state, please give a "shout out" that you made it back safely. There was a front moving across.

Thanks.

Chris

MarkLawson
03-16-2014, 03:30 PM
Hey Chris, I enjoyed visiting with you at lunch yesterday! I made it home last night at 9:00. I'm sorry I missed the track ride, but am pleased to have missed the storm.

spyder-dude
03-16-2014, 06:14 PM
Yeah I made it back to Virginia but should have stayed in Florida! Enjoyed the 80 degree weather but we are supposed to get 6-8" of snow tonight :(

I am so tired of this cold and snowy winter!

Spacetrucker
03-16-2014, 08:58 PM
Yes made it back to Portland, Oregon ok to night. Had a great time. Seeya all at SpyderFest 2014, party time then....

MouthPiece
03-17-2014, 05:37 AM
Mark, it was a real pleasure meeting and talking with you. Hope that all of y'all had a great time down this way and look forward to seeing you again.

Chris

FLAspydergirl
03-17-2014, 12:12 PM
Mark, it was a real pleasure meeting and talking with you. Hope that all of y'all had a great time down this way and look forward to seeing you again.

Chris

Hey Chris we missed you at the shop...it was a good 4 day event...glad you made it to the BRP tent Saturday,,,see you Biketoberfest maybe?

Motorcycledave
03-17-2014, 12:32 PM
I went to Bike Week the sissy way, went by air and stayed at a friends house in Glen St. Mary about
50 or so miles west of Daytona... all went well we took the ride to Daytona on his Harley and his BMW
I took the Beemer, Took the flight back to San Francisco all went well we had a great time.
Dave

For those that attended bike week in Daytona, especially those from out of state, please give a "shout out" that you made it back safely. There was a front moving across.

Thanks.

Chris