PDA

View Full Version : BRP Ride the Track March 14th Daytona

Lamonster
03-15-2014, 06:38 AM
Greetings,

BRP would like to thank you for being a Can-Am Spyder rider and we look forward to beginning the 2014 riding season with you in Daytona Beach, Florida this weekend.

The Can-Am Spyder team is excited to be a part of the 73rd annual Daytona Bike Week under beautiful skies. In appreciation of your being part of our powersports family we are planning to provide you with some Florida grown hospitality at our Can-Am Spyder Speedway Experience.

BRP is offering a chance to test ride the new 2014 line of Can-Am Spyders, including the new Spyder RT, on Manufacturer row. This year, the demo area is on the back side of Daytona Speedway, just outside of turn two on the back stretch.

In conjunction with the test ride team the Can-Am Spyder rider Platinum Parking Zone (open at 10 am) is being reserved for your arrival. Here you will be invited to join the BRP team and other Can-Am Spyder owners in the Spyder Lounge where you will be treated to a BRP hosted lunch and will be provided a commemorative pin and complimentary ticket to the Spring Dash ride around the World Famous Daytona Speedway.

For those who have joined us in the past and for those first timers, the Can-Am Spyder event will be staged on the backside of the Speedway, this year. You will enter through Gate 70.

March 15, 2014 Schedule of Activities

10:00 AM Spyder Platinum Parking Zone open to Spyder owners
(adjacent to the Can-Am Spyder Test Ride area – LOOK for BRP host directing parking)
11:00 AM Spyder Rider Center goes LIVE
(Register at the White Rider Center tent, next to the Spyder Gear dressed mannequins for a commemorative pin and to enjoy Music and Spyder socializing with other enthsuiasts from around the world.)
1:00 PM Start of the 73nd Daytona 200
1:00 PM Spyder Rider Feast
1:15 PM Official Welcome from BRP SPYDER Team
3:30 PM Begin to prepare for Spring Dash staging
4:00 PM Spyder Owners led to Spring Dash staging area on backstretch
4:30 PM Spring Dash with a ride around the world famous Daytona Speedway track
5:00 PM End of 2014 Can-Am Spyder Owner Appreciation Event

RIDE SAFE AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SATURDAY!

MouthPiece
03-15-2014, 07:23 AM
Cindy caught a bad bad cold, but I'm gonna try and make it.

Chris

MRH
03-15-2014, 10:03 AM
WARNING:

Do NOT test the 2014 RT Models. Doing so is very likely to result in unplanned expenses and costs.

Ignoring this warning will likely result in a creeping desire to upgrade an earlier model RT. Be cautioned that upgrades intended to occur in terms of years may in fact happen in terms of months.

(Sorry, Lamonster, but I just couldn't let your very dangerous post go without some comment. I, myself, was the victim of one these so-called "test rides" that resulted in a situation so dire that even my wife supported and encouraged an upgrade, and now simply comments on how much she prefers the newer model.)

va2djd
03-15-2014, 10:18 AM
Agree with the warning, but you should post it earlyer I been cut to in a test ride.

brucewinter
03-15-2014, 10:54 AM
Hooked, traded, done and $15k poorer after trade.

same great trike before, and after.....but love the power, and six speed.

bruce

bodymanpainter
03-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Agree with the warning, but you should post it earlyer I been cut to in a test ride.

Same here! :yes:

Toby