PDA

View Full Version : spyderfest

Scorpin
03-13-2014, 08:45 PM
Spyderfest is coming and I would like to know ,I have friends that ride HD and they ask me are HD welcome to the fest? It didn't fan to good that they took me to a HD dealer to get a HD but they also sold Spyders and I got one Thanks!:yes:

SpyderAnn01
03-13-2014, 09:32 PM
Everyone is welcome at Spyderfest.

Cruzr Joe
03-13-2014, 09:35 PM
Everyone who registers is welcome, there will be other brands there, and they will be just as welcome.

cruzr joe

SteveMac
03-13-2014, 09:49 PM
Everyone who registers is welcome, there will be other brands there, and they will be just as welcome.

cruzr joe

Other brands?? :dontknow: Now who would do such a thing?? :dontknow:

:roflblack:

GloryRyders
03-14-2014, 05:42 AM

All brands of motorcycles and cages are welcome...............even Hondas!:yes::yes::roflblack:

Shewhoprays
03-14-2014, 06:49 AM
We don't discriminate - the more the merrier. Bring 'em on

Bob Denman
03-14-2014, 07:02 AM
All brands of motorcycles and cages are welcome...............even Hondas!:yes::yes::roflblack:
Do you mean that Honda still makes motorcycles?? :shocked: :D

Showing up is all that matters!! nojoke

SteveMac
03-14-2014, 08:34 AM
Spyderfest is coming and I would like to know ,I have friends that ride HD and they ask me are HD welcome to the fest? It didn't fan to good that they took me to a HD dealer to get a HD but they also sold Spyders and I got one Thanks!:yes:

We don't discriminate - the more the merrier. Bring 'em on

Do you mean that Honda still makes motorcycles?? :shocked: :D

Showing up is all that matters!! nojoke

see Scorpin?
All are welcome.
They might get razzed a bit. You just have to accept it as a non-Spyder owner like me. :doorag:

I just play my part. See, I still ride with all my Spyder friends to make sure they have a ride home when.....:shocked:

Bazinga! :roflblack:

Cruzr Joe
03-14-2014, 08:47 AM
see Scorpin?
All are welcome.
They might get razzed a bit. You just have to accept it as a non-Spyder owner like me. :doorag:

I just play my part. See, I still ride with all my Spyder friends to make sure they have a ride home when.....:shocked:

Bazinga! :roflblack:

UH OH, comments like that have a way of biting you on your AZZ. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:, But the Spyder Group will be there to help you.

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
03-14-2014, 09:00 AM
Steve,
:roflblack: :thumbup:
You see; it's not an "us versus them" thing...
It's more like "Brotherly Love", with a bit of good-natured ribbing! :D

BLUEKNIGHT911
03-14-2014, 04:38 PM

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:.....W ell your obviously the smartest in that group :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:...... ...and Yes they will be welcome ...Mike :thumbup: