PDA

View Full Version : ABATE of Georgia Rally

Cavman
03-12-2014, 03:46 PM
Got this info about the ABATE of GA Swap Meet & Rally.
Hopefully I'll have my Spyder back by then, running properly and not leaking oil?

Yol Bolsun
03-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Just a thought.

Many of us that have been riding Spyders for a few years have 'parts' laying around, "just in case". Maybe we should make the next meet a Spyder Parts Swap Meet.

BikerDoc
03-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Just a thought.

Many of us that have been riding Spyders for a few years have 'parts' laying around, "just in case". Maybe we should make the next meet a Spyder Parts Swap Meet.

Our local Spyder dealer Central Florida Powersports recently hosted our club to have a spyder swap meet at his location and he even provided tables, tents and refreshments. It s nice to have a dealership that supports spyder riders even when we aren't buying something from them at that moment. We had quite a turnout.. I think of those that have been around awhile we tend to upgrade our mods but some our "old" parts could find a happy home with newbies

Chaser666
03-18-2014, 11:14 AM
Yol,

that sounds like a cool idea.... I would go

Cavman
03-18-2014, 02:31 PM
There was an annual swap meet at Ginnie Springs in FL every Spring for Cave Divers and the diving community. You could get all kinds of deals there. I got a cave helmet and a bunch of Justrite cave lights in a milk crate for $10. They belonged to the wife of Sheck Exley who was a well known cave diver that died in 1994. I got some thick dive gloves too.

Chaser666
03-19-2014, 10:42 AM
Is anybody going to that ABATE rally??