PDA

View Full Version : Saw a Spyder today

Cavman
03-12-2014, 03:20 PM
I was sitting in the QT on US278, Dallas, GA getting gas for my truck and saw a blue Spyder RT with a chrome luggage rack on the trunk, cruising East bound at about 3pm today.

ARtraveler
03-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Saw two today so far, but unfortunately they were in my garage. :(

Cavman
03-12-2014, 06:35 PM
I have a space in my garage where mine usually sleeps.

lwrydr
03-12-2014, 07:09 PM
I saw a white RT Limited today......oh yes, I was on it....super day about 60 degrees here in WA.

Oldmanzues
03-12-2014, 08:36 PM
I have been out on the road four times this year, inbetween snow storms and below zero temp. Love Ohio weather. 67 yesterday, about 39 now going down to 8, back to 50's on Friday.
Oldmanzues

Hecam17
03-13-2014, 10:31 AM
I saw you last week Cavman, coming out of Army Navy on the 41. I was on my way home from work are recognize the blue RT & hi-vis jacket.

Cavman
03-13-2014, 02:46 PM
I was seeing if they had the Danner boots I was looking to purchase? I found a dealer in Rockmart that can get them for me at a reduced price. They should be here by the end of next week. He called Danner and asked them questions about the fit compared to the Danner Arcadia's that I currently wear. Same length but a bit wider which is what I'm wanting.
I'm going out to Front Sight in April before SpyderFest for some firearms training and I'm needing something more comfortable to wear standing on gravel for 4 days! I will also use them while riding too.

http://www.danner.com/boots/striker-torrent-8-blk-400.html

Cavman
03-21-2014, 01:22 AM
I was out that way again getting my front alignment checked at Dallas Tire. It checked out OK.
Heading back, I saw that same blue Spyder heading West on US278.

Today, I was heading home on the back side of Cumberland Mall after picking up two more cases of ammo in Doraville and doing other errands and I saw a white RS turning into the parking lot near the Sears Auto Center. Anyone know that rider?

How is it I see all these Spyders when I'm not on mine? :banghead:

Cavman
04-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Saw another Spyder today on the EW Connector heading West crossing Powder Springs Road. Looked to be a silver RS.

woolfski1713
04-12-2014, 10:31 AM
I've yet to see a Spyder on the road in my neck of the woods. You would think with the beautiful weather in Pensacola, Spyder riders would be everywhere. Chime in local riders and let me know what I am missing!!!:yes::yes::yes: