PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Advise on Which Dealers to Deal with or NOT Deal With near Dallas TX

Dan McNally
03-11-2014, 08:26 PM
I have a friend asking questions about the Spyder . . . he lives in Little Elm, TX, about 30 miles north of Dallas. There are a ten dealers around there, according to the Can-Am web site . . . can anyone recommend any of them, or, just as importantly, warn where he should NOT go? Thanks

hdlongrod
03-11-2014, 11:37 PM
I bought my wifes gs se5 from Louis Powersports in Greenville . Since then friends of ours bought 2 from them also. We drove up from Houston. Best prices we found by far.

Texas
03-12-2014, 06:24 AM
Yamaha Funcenter (http://www.yamaha-funcenter.com/Default.asp) is the best I've found. They're not around Dallas though. Your friend would have to make a trip down to the Hill Country in Boerne, TX. Troy is the owner; is very personable, and will treat your friend right. I'm almost positive you'll find his price to be much better than anything you'll find near the major cities. I, as well as other members here on this forum have purchased from him, and we all highly recommend him.

jtoro1
03-12-2014, 07:19 AM
I agree Louis powersports Greenville TX. Curtis my rep . Bought over the phone they put it on a truck from u ship and send it to Fl. Best deal

47ModelBrit
03-12-2014, 04:21 PM
I had a good experience with Louis Powersports in Greenville.

A friend says good things about Richardson Motor Sports.

I see that there is now a new dealer in McKinney - Freedom Powersports. Listed as Certified, not Platinum.

crw8781
03-12-2014, 04:52 PM
I would give Coyote Powersports in Boerne, Tx. They have a good relationship with customers. They told me today they will not be out done by any other Dealership in Texas. They are also sponsoring are Hill Country Spyder ride in October.:thumbup:

ChrisW
03-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Yamaha Funcenter (http://www.yamaha-funcenter.com/Default.asp) is the best I've found. They're not around Dallas though. Your friend would have to make a trip down to the Hill Country in Boerne, TX. Troy is the owner; is very personable, and will treat your friend right. I'm almost positive you'll find his price to be much better than anything you'll find near the major cities. I, as well as other members here on this forum have purchased from him, and we all highly recommend him.

I drove 1,000 miles one way to buy my 2014 RTS from Yamaha Funcenter (http://www.yamaha-funcenter.com/Default.asp) as I live in Yuma AZ.

TexasSpyder
03-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Lewis Powersports Greenville, TX talk to Curtis. The best buying expierence ever on a bike. They took care of the only problem I ever had in a very professional manner. 400 miles each way and it was worth each mile for the deal and being treated right.

Dib52
03-12-2014, 09:42 PM
...to Louis PowerSports. Although I did not originally buy from them(big mistake), they are now my go to dealer for everything. The next purchase will come from them.
Having said that, I have delt with Richardson MotorSports(purchasing dealer) and North Texas Yamaha. Don't really have anything bad to say about them, just that Louis is that much better!