PDA

View Full Version : WTB: RT622 TRAILER

Can-Am Poogs
03-11-2014, 04:17 PM
Looking for a great deal on a used trailer to go with my blue 2012 RTS. The trailer can be blue or white. If it's white, not a big deal I will detail the trailer in blue and the bike in white to make a match. I will travel a day or two in distance to pick it up, I like the adventure. I've got no issues going into the USA for a great deal. If you know of a non current model year that's been sitting at a dealer for a couple of years that's going for a steal, drop me a reply and I will check it out.

Thanks Everyone

ABQSpyder
03-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Looking for a great deal on a used trailer to go with my blue 2012 RTS. The trailer can be blue or white. If it's white, not a big deal I will detail the trailer in blue and the bike in white to make a match. I will travel a day or two in distance to pick it up, I like the adventure. I've got no issues going into the USA for a great deal. If you know of a non current model year that's been sitting at a dealer for a couple of years that's going for a steal, drop me a reply and I will check it out.

Thanks Everyone

Not to be a smart A$$ but good luck on a great deal.

Can-Am Poogs
03-11-2014, 08:40 PM
Not to be a smart A$$ but good luck on a great deal.

LOL...always the optimist. There have been a few good ones on here. There was one just in January...:pray:

spacetiger
03-11-2014, 08:49 PM
Would this be an option? A few mods are required, but the costs are low and the overall net would be very small to how much you would use it???

http://www.harborfreight.com/600-lb-capacity-78-inch-tag-along-trailer-66771.html#

It is less than 145 lbs, so much lighter than the stock trailer.

Jerry

Can-Am Poogs
03-11-2014, 08:51 PM
Would this be an option? A few mods are required, but the costs are low and the overall net would be very small to how much you would use it???

http://www.harborfreight.com/600-lb-capacity-78-inch-tag-along-trailer-66771.html#

It is less than 145 lbs, so much lighter than the stock trailer.

Jerry

Looking for something a little bit more blingy.

spacetiger
03-11-2014, 09:02 PM
I see, blingy; but cheap.

But for that ~$350 price, you could paint it, add some lights, and powder coat the metal frame, perhaps even swap out the wheels and still get it all done for $750.