PDA

View Full Version : delivery of new red model

boomer
08-17-2008, 09:32 AM
i ordered a new red model spyder from mosittes motorsports in western pa late may and was wondering if anybody has recived one yet? i was told delivery would be in late july or early aug. but now was told it will be sometime in sept. and it will be a 2009 model. does anybody have anymore info on this model or am i just getting the run around?

zzneonzz
08-17-2008, 09:40 AM
i ordered a new red model spyder from mosittes motorsports in western pa late may and was wondering if anybody has recived one yet? i was told delivery would be in late july or early aug. but now was told it will be sometime in sept. and it will be a 2009 model. does anybody have anymore info on this model or am i just getting the run around?

From what i heard there was a problem with the paint on for the red models so they were delayed. Haven't heard anything on 2009 model though.

pphantom538
08-17-2008, 10:37 AM
Waiting for a red SE5 as well. Dealer says soon but no longer guessing on delievry date. But, with BRP saying by end of Nov. I guess I'll get it by the date promised.

Roaddog2
08-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Waiting for a red SE5 as well. Dealer says soon but no longer guessing on delievry date. But, with BRP saying by end of Nov. I guess I'll get it by the date promised.Late August early Sept for Red deliveries in CT.:dontknow:

GeneralKaishi
08-17-2008, 08:10 PM
This is a first time here for me. I also ordered a red SM5 spyder back in 06/07/08 they told me it would be Aug.-Sept. They think. I kept hearing that BRP closed down for three weeks in July for maintence.

jwfranklin
08-17-2008, 10:06 PM
I ordered a red sm5 on 7-31-08, the dealer said it got it in on his July orders, when he ordered it, BRP responded delivery would be the second week of Sept. The dealer later told me it was guanteed before Oct 1.
I had talked to two other dealers before I ordered, and both told me delivery in Sept. Just hope it is here so I can take it to the Thunder Beach Rally in Panama City the last weekend in Sept. If not I got my Boss Hoss trike and my Rune.
:2excited::cheers::yes::yes::yes:
Wayne

GeneralKaishi
08-24-2008, 06:05 PM
I also ordered a red SM5 spyder back in 06/07/08 they told me it would be Aug.-Sept. Now they are saying late Oct.-Nov. Im starting to wonder the same thing. :banghead:.