PDA

View Full Version : Who from GA goin' to SpyderFest?

Cavman
03-07-2014, 12:22 PM
Who's going to SpyderFest from Georgia?

I'm leaving here around April 15th. Stopping to visit Sharon 'Threefeet' in MO.
I'll leave my Spyder and trailer with her while I travel out to NV for some firearms training. I'll swing back by Sharon's place to pick up my Spyder and head over to the Microtel in Springfield on April 30th where I have reservations.

Who else is going from Georgia? :yes:

Yol Bolsun
03-07-2014, 09:10 PM
We will pass again this year. Grandkids and Disney taking precedence.

SMAUG
03-07-2014, 09:29 PM
We're going, will get to MO 04-27

Hawk
03-08-2014, 06:19 PM
We will be there.

Pennyrick
03-08-2014, 08:47 PM
We are taking a bit longer to get there. Combining Spyderfest with a little business and will be visiting some of our clients in Alabama and Mississippi on our way to Springfield and some clients in Kentucky and Tennessee on our way home. That helps us write off some of the trip, plus we have never traveled in Arkansas so we want to see some of that state.

As a result we plan to get into Springfield mid-day on Friday and we'll be pulling out early on Sunday.

That won't give us as much time at Spyderfest as we would like but we're just happy to be attending.

MarkLawson
03-08-2014, 09:24 PM
I'll be there.

TRIGUY
03-10-2014, 08:14 AM
We will be leaving Marietta on the 29th arriving the 30th and leaving on the 4th.
Joe

skosh
04-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Skosh, Cracker and Oakley will be there. Riding w Hawk.

EllijaySpyder
04-07-2014, 02:40 PM
Who else is going from Georgia? :yes:[/QUOTE]

Melody and I will be there. Arriving on the 30th and staying at the Host hotel. :yes::yes:

Jerry

midnightbreeze50
04-13-2014, 12:28 AM
Who's going to SpyderFest from Georgia?

I'm leaving here around April 15th. Stopping to visit Sharon 'Threefeet' in MO.
I'll leave my Spyder and trailer with her while I travel out to NV for some firearms training. I'll swing back by Sharon's place to pick up my Spyder and head over to the Microtel in Springfield on April 30th where I have reservations.

Who else is going from Georgia? :yes:

I cant go this year but , next year I am going, went to Daytona this year, so have a year to make plans for 2015. by the way while I was in Daytona only seen about 10 Spyders , Bought one of those Ultimate seats with a backrest, rode back on it , really makes a differance, my knee knew from the first 10 miles, Money well spent!!!!!