PDA

View Full Version : rivco floorboards

frenchek
03-05-2014, 05:10 PM
I just replaced the pegs on my 2013 rt with the rivco floorboards--they are great. they drop your foot level about two inches and for me, makes it a much more comfortable ride. the foot pads are set on rubber and protect from vibration and are large enough that your feet don,t hang over the edges and you have some room to move around.

they had blemished ones for sale that were cheaper and I took a chance on them. the blemish amounted to little marks on the mounting peg that you couldn't even see, turned out to be a great deal.

just a little heads up if your looking for floorboards--I think they are great. I now have the gps,yoshimura muffler and floorboards--whats next--I think maybe jt's air cleaner when he gets it on the market. {hurry up jt }

bassman
03-05-2014, 05:31 PM
If you do not mind how much did you pay for the floorboards? How about shipping?

bassman
03-05-2014, 06:25 PM
If you sent me a private messages as my computer just said my computer blocked it. Not smart enough to open. Ha!

NancysToy
03-05-2014, 09:06 PM
If you sent me a private messages as my computer just said my computer blocked it. Not smart enough to open. Ha!

PMs will be blocked by default. Go to "Private Messages" in the menu and you can open them from there. They just won't open automatically unless you change your settings (and are running the right version of Windows).

spyder-dude
03-06-2014, 08:08 AM
Probably your internet explorer, chrome or firefox browser that is block it as a pop-up. You should see a notice at the top right of the screen that will allow you to unblock it.