PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Rides for 2014

ACES WILD
03-03-2014, 11:52 PM
Let's schedule our rides here so everyone in North and South Carolina (or anyone else passing through that wants to ride) can find the info easy and make plans to come along. I think we should start off the season with south eastern rides as it starts to warm up some. Remember it will still be chilly late evening and night till mid may. How about suggestions for April. My suggestion for the first 2 day ride would be tour the coast, starting at Wilmington to Myrtle Beach on to Charleston. List your thoughts and let's get started on making plans.

tobor9
03-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Let's schedule our rides here so everyone in North and South Carolina (or anyone else passing through that wants to ride) can find the info easy and make plans to come along. I think we should start off the season with south eastern rides as it starts to warm up some. Remember it will still be chilly late evening and night till mid may. How about suggestions for April. My suggestion for the first 2 day ride would be tour the coast, starting at Wilmington to Myrtle Beach on to Charleston. List your thoughts and let's get started on making plans.
If you come to Charleston,let us know Sofia(SDM) and I would love to get with you :yes:

Wiredux
03-04-2014, 08:46 AM
I would be interested in the ride from Wilmington to Myrtle Beach as long as it is on a weekend and not the same dates as Spyderfest. Maybe the 12th of April?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ACES WILD
03-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Anybody going to Myrtle Beach bike week Mother's day weekend? We are going down the Thursday before and thinking about riding down to Charleston that Saturday if anybody's interested.

ACES WILD
04-19-2014, 06:48 PM
Bike Rally in Gatlinburg Tn. this coming Friday and Saturday the 25th and 26th. Will be riding up on Thursday, suppose to be in the mid to high 70's with only a chance of rain Friday night. Should be some great riding and good times. If anybody's interested you're welcome to ride up with us or see you where.

ACES WILD
04-28-2014, 06:56 PM
OK, I was wrong about the bike rally thing but in my defense, there was one back in 2011 during this same week there in Gatlinburg. I did see three other Sypders, one White RT L, one Cognac RT pulling a black trailer and a Silver RT L. But hey, great riding and fun to be had by all.

rhas30
05-16-2014, 03:00 PM
Hello,
We are new to the group riding thing but would love to find some new friend to ride with. If anyone would like to talk and get to know each other or knows of any group rides coming up, please let me know.
Thank you,
Richard

Magdave
05-16-2014, 06:14 PM
Here is Carolina Riders FB page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarolinaSpyderRyders/

ACES WILD
05-16-2014, 08:07 PM
That Facebook thing probably works great "IF" you're a member of Facebook, but if your not....... like me, well I guess you just don't get included in on all the rides! I'll bet if the weekend get to gathers or day rides to the parkway for lunch were posted on this site, maybe on this thread you would see more participation, and find more folks to ride with. Just saying...

NetJunkie
05-16-2014, 08:10 PM
So make a simple Facebook account. No harm will come to you.

ACES WILD
05-16-2014, 08:29 PM
I'm in the witness protection program and I can't make that mistake of being tracked by whoever wants to look me up. HaHa

SPYD3R
05-16-2014, 08:40 PM
Ace, a bunch of us r meet'n @ the Pavillion in Lake Lure, NC tomorrow, May 17th @ noon for lunch...
join us... n bring all u'r frenz....
Dan P
Easley, SC
SPYD3R

ACES WILD
05-16-2014, 09:01 PM
Man, I would love to make that trip but I have family coming in. Will have to make the next one.