PDA

View Full Version : My Mug, is Drinking Out of Some New Mugs

Bob Denman
03-03-2014, 06:40 PM
8422684227 Thanks to Dan at Wiredux; I'll be enjoying my morning cups of "Brown Ambition" in STYLE from now on! :2thumbs:
Dan,
They look really great, and I can't say enough good things about them!
Getcher mugs, over one of Dan's Mugs; you'll be glad that you did!! :D :thumbup:

Marker
03-03-2014, 06:51 PM
Nice mug shots Bob !:roflblack::roflblack::coffee::coffee:

bruiser
03-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Agree 100%. Both Bruisersbaby and I have one. Well worth the investment. He'll have some at Spyderfest, but why wait.

finless
03-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Problem that I see.

Mug on the left is YOUR old Spyder so it's personalized!

Mug on the right is a stock photo and not yours! Once your farkle yours up, I think a new real personalized mug is in order :)

Bob

Wiredux
03-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Problem that I see.

Mug on the right is a stock photo and not yours! Once your farkle yours up, I think a new real personalized mug is in order :)

Bob

And I can make that happen. Only thing I need is a photo. On the website there is a place to even upload your photo into the system and then I can start my work on it. Glad to see that you are happy with your new mugs.

Purple Guy
03-03-2014, 07:07 PM
8422684227 Thanks to Dan at Wiredux; I'll be enjoying my morning cups of "Brown Ambition" in STYLE from now on! :2thumbs:
Dan,
They look really great, and I can't say enough good things about them!
Getcher mugs, over one of Dan's Mugs; you'll be glad that you did!! :D :thumbup:

Wow that didn't take long!
Great customer service and great lookin' mug! :clap:

ARtraveler
03-03-2014, 08:36 PM
Nice. Very nice mugs. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
03-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Problem that I see.

Bob
...Gives me some room for farkling-up the mug supply... :D:thumbup: