PDA

View Full Version : LS2 Helmut

Vrooom
03-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Do any of you ladies wear the LS2 helmut I have seen advertised? If so, how is the fit and finish, and sizing run? They have a good looking model with built in sunglass and it just happens to come in a matching yellow I've been looking for. Thanks for any info.

KX5062
03-25-2014, 06:53 PM
I bought one for my wife. It is the one with the built-in sunvisor and lifting chin bar, aka, modular. The fit and finish is actually fairly good for the price point. It runs to the slightly round/oval, being more round than oval, head shaping. It seems to run fairly true to size. My wife wore it for a while, but wears glasses and it ended up bothering her. So, I bought her a much more expensive Nolan and it does the same thing, so there is no criticism of the helmet for that.

Vrooom
03-25-2014, 11:23 PM
Couldn't find the LST locally, so ordered on line. Got same size as my old Nolan 41, but it runs larger, so sent it back. It does have many features found on higher end helmets, so I will probably reorder in smaller size. I agree it has a rounder configuration, maybe why size seemed bigger.

Sarge707
03-26-2014, 07:31 AM
Couldn't find the LST locally, so ordered on line. Got same size as my old Nolan 41, but it runs larger, so sent it back. It does have many features found on higher end helmets, so I will probably reorder in smaller size. I agree it has a rounder configuration, maybe why size seemed bigger.

Yes- It is More round than the HJC IS33 so I Carefully ground off about 1/8 inch in the front forehead area
for about 1 inch upwards and Now its perfect- The XXL fit fine but was loose-So I got my normal XL and did the little grinding. Don,t want it Loose!!!nojoke

Vrooom
05-20-2014, 12:05 AM
Reordered the Lst in smaller size and very happy with fit now. I agree it has many features for a decent price. Quieter than my old Nolen, but it has a full face, too. Love the vision thro the pop down sun shade. Could use more ventilation, but I'm satisfied.