PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Spyder RT Limited (White) for sale

jwmcclellan
03-02-2014, 02:10 PM
I hate to do it, but I'm having to sell my RT Limited. It has 10k miles on it. I don't have any pictures of it because I'm using a library computer. I can't travel to deliver it, so I need to sell it in the Northern Virginia area. Phone is 703-878-4230. Email is jwmcclellan@verizon.net, or reply on this forum. I don't know what price to ask for it, so if anyone has a good idea please let me know.

The bike has fender lights, third brakelight and mirror turn signals, all from Tricled. I also have the led flag from Tricled, but it isn't mounted. I have the Ultimate seat that was installed at last year's SpyderFest. Also installed are the Baker Built New Generation Air Wings Uppers and Inner.

Jon

Dragonrider
03-02-2014, 04:04 PM
Jon;

Use the computer to check the NADA value, then the local Craig's List. Should give you a good starting point.

Good Luck!

timmer64
03-02-2014, 04:51 PM
Hi Jon,

Sorry to hear you have to sell your spyder. I know how you are feeling. We had to sell ours too.
Just to give you an idea on prices maybe, we had a viper red 2012 RT-S SE5 with a little over 4,000
miles on it. All stock, with no add-ons. Ended up getting $17,000 for it. Also, the people that bought
it drove 5 hours with a trailer to pick it up. Hope this helps you out a little. Good luck with the sale,
and I hope you find it a good home.

Ryblueyez
03-02-2014, 07:44 PM
PM sent