PDA

View Full Version : SEAL DEAL OF THE MONTH

sealfloorboards
03-02-2014, 01:58 PM
Hi all,

it's time for the March Seal Deal of the Month:yes::clap::yes:. Just in time to head for SpyderFest with your LED Flag Tubes Flashing and you LED American Flag proudly shining for all to see. This month's Seal Deal is a terrific buy. Sold separately the individual items costs $570. As a kit it's normally $550., a great savings. However for the month of March the entire Parade kit is only $500.:yikes:. Now that's a saving:thumbup::bowdown::clap:. Order now, I have them in stock and ready to go. Go to my SealCreativeConcepts.com website and check out the installation vide for the wiring harness. Its a piece of cake to install. If you decide to wait for SpyderFest I will install them for you but, unfortunately, by that time the Seal Deal for March will be over.. Another great reason to order now. Don't forget what I always say……..

Ride in comfort,
John
SealCreativeConcepts.com

sealfloorboards
03-03-2014, 12:14 PM
To those of you who have asked, yes, I will have a good supply of all my Seal Creative Concepts products at SpyderFest and will install them for you:clap:. I would appreciate it if those of you who know what you want would let me know so I can plan my inventory. I don't want to run out of anything like I have a couple of times in the past:lecturef_smilie:. It's getting to be such a big rally us vendors need all the heads-up we can get. I want every one who wants to to be able to…………………..

Ride4 in comfort,
John
SealCreativeConcepts.com