PDA

View Full Version : Old Ryder, New Poster

Sandraleamay
02-28-2014, 07:54 PM
Rather than just standing on the outside looking in, I guess it's time I jumped in. I am Sandra from Boise, ID and I am on my second Spyder. I had a 2010 white RSS but when the ST came out I just had to switch. Was a great decision for me. I now have a White 2013 ST-Limited with a trailer. LOVE IT and wish I could ride all the time. :doorag:

ARtraveler
02-28-2014, 07:56 PM
Rather than just standing on the outside looking in, I guess it's time I jumped in. I am Sandra from Boise, ID and I am on my second Spyder. I had a 2010 white RSS but when the ST came out I just had to switch. Was a great decision for me. I now have a White 2013 ST-Limited with a trailer. LOVE IT and wish I could ride all the time. :doorag:

:welcome: to the party. :congrats: on your latest ryde. :2thumbs:

acinpcola
02-28-2014, 07:57 PM
:welcome: Glad you decided to take the plunge and join us here on Spyder Lovers.

Be Safe

flamingobabe
02-28-2014, 09:43 PM
welcome from Texas....my grandson go's to school at Boise State....I also have a ST...white....had a 2009 RS.....Sandra...check out Facebook Girls on Spyders...a good group

Jim&Teresa
02-28-2014, 10:38 PM
:congrats: on your 2013 ST-Limited with a trailer! We're on our second Spyder as well! Hope your weather is better than ours for rydin!

It maybe months before we thaw out here!! :banghead::banghead: and those potholes :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Enjoy!!! :thumbup:

Purple Guy
03-01-2014, 11:06 AM
:welcome:Glad you decided to "jump In"!

Enjoy that new ST of yours!

:nopic:

Sandraleamay
03-02-2014, 10:16 AM
welcome from Texas....my grandson go's to school at Boise State....I also have a ST...white....had a 2009 RS.....Sandra...check out Facebook Girls on Spyders...a good group

Oh life on the BLUE!
If you ever come up this way please contact me. Am happy to show you around.