PDA

View Full Version : They Found The Yellow Paint- It's Here

Tango
02-27-2014, 02:33 PM
Well it has finally arrived. :clap: Dealer said it came in yesterday. They will be putting it together in a day or two. :bowdown: Along with the tri-axes handle bar I had already ordered. It will be up to me to have them trailer it to my home, or have them store it. Haven't decided yet. :yikes: Can't wait to see it either way. :f_spider: Tom :trike:

Jim&Teresa
02-27-2014, 02:37 PM
:congrats:, I'm glad your Yellow Spyder is in!! Hope the weather works for you...currently 1 below in Minnesnowta with a low this morning of -15....ugh.

Bob Denman
02-27-2014, 02:48 PM
:yes::ohyea::yes: :congrats:
I'm so glad to hear that it's found you...
...and at the end of February; just like they promised you! :D

ARtraveler
02-27-2014, 03:11 PM
Well it has finally arrived. :clap: Dealer said it came in yesterday. They will be putting it together in a day or two. :bowdown: Along with the tri-axes handle bar I had already ordered. It will be up to me to have them trailer it to my home, or have them store it. Haven't decided yet. :yikes: Can't wait to see it either way. :f_spider: Tom :trike:

:congrats: on your new Yellow :spyder2:. I am really envious. Enjoy your new ryde. :thumbup:

acinpcola
02-27-2014, 03:44 PM
:congrats: on the new ryde:ohyea::ohyea:

Tango
02-27-2014, 06:26 PM
:congrats:, I'm glad your Yellow Spyder is in!! Hope the weather works for you...currently 1 below in Minnesnowta with a low this morning of -15....ugh.

We just went though a 30 minute whiteout. At least an inch in that short time. Next week. Heavy snow Monday, extreme cold the rest of the week. :banghead: It will get here in do time. :f_spider: Tom :trike:

Tango
02-27-2014, 06:27 PM
:yes::ohyea::yes: :congrats:
I'm so glad to hear that it's found you...
...and at the end of February; just like they promised you! :D

Yes they did keep their word. Wonder how many school buses they had to strip to get the paint. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: Tom :trike:

Bob Denman
02-27-2014, 06:30 PM
Maybe just one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jmdLpsK_k8

YIRYDE
02-27-2014, 09:02 PM
Congrats on your new Spyder. I would have them deliver it to my home and let the farkling begin.

spyder-dude
02-27-2014, 09:23 PM
:congrats: What dealer did you order from in PA?

Cruzr Joe
02-27-2014, 09:25 PM
Yes they did keep their word. Wonder how many school buses they had to strip to get the paint. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: Tom :trike:

Hey maybe you could put those red flashing arms on it and stop the traffic for the old folks :roflblack::roflblack:

Glad they found it

Cruzr Joe

Tango
02-27-2014, 11:02 PM
:congrats: What dealer did you order from in PA?

Rusty Palmer in Honesdale PA.. Great to deal with. Awesome service dept.. :thumbup: And they are a platinum dealer to boot. :f_spider: Tom :trike:

Purple Guy
02-28-2014, 12:47 AM
:congrats: Tom!

Glad to hear the wait is over for ya!

You know the drill... :nopic: when you get 'er home.

spyder-dude
02-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Rusty Palmer in Honesdale PA.. Great to deal with. Awesome service dept.. :thumbup: And they are a platinum dealer to boot. :f_spider: Tom :trike:

Yes they are an awesome dealer and one of the biggest selections that I have ever seen of bikes, accessories and parts. I have several vehicles from them including my 2011 RSS. I moved from Bingahmton NY to Virginia otherwise if I lived closer as they would be my service department choice.

Bob Denman
02-28-2014, 03:08 PM
:agree: They are an AWESOME Man-Mall! :2thumbs:
Tom,
Have you discussed a delivery date yet?

Tango
02-28-2014, 07:38 PM
:agree: They are an AWESOME Man-Mall! :2thumbs:
Tom,
Have you discussed a delivery date yet?

Bob I stopped in today to check it out. It is gorgeous. They had just finished putting it together. Started it up, sound is awesome. At idle it sounds like a diesel engine. Ron and I spoke about delivering it. They have an enclosed trailer that they will use to bring it to it's new home. Next Friday, weather permitting. Ron says my Spyder :f_spider: just appeared. He had no idea it was on the truck until it parked in the back lot. Their other 14's are do to start arriving in March. Kyle, their Spyder tech was going to install the tri axes bars this afternoon. They have to contact BRP to figure out how to do the third year of warranty. So, my paperwork won't be ready till next week. I got to sit on it for 5 minutes while it idled. :bowdown: Tom :trike:

ARtraveler
02-28-2014, 07:49 PM
Bob I stopped in today to check it out. It is gorgeous. They had just finished putting it together. Started it up, sound is awesome. At idle it sounds like a diesel engine. Ron and I spoke about delivering it. They have an enclosed trailer that they will use to bring it to it's new home. Next Friday, weather permitting. Ron says my Spyder :f_spider: just appeared. He had no idea it was on the truck until it parked in the back lot. Their other 14's are do to start arriving in March. Kyle, their Spyder tech was going to install the tri axes bars this afternoon. They have to contact BRP to figure out how to do the third year of warranty. So, my paperwork won't be ready till next week. I got to sit on it for 5 minutes while it idled. :bowdown: Tom :trike:

:yes::yes::yes::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Bob Denman
03-01-2014, 03:39 PM

:yes::ohyea::yes:

:2thumbs: Party at Tom's : on Friday!!! :cheers: :dg1: