PDA

View Full Version : Aluminum Diamond Plate Floorboards for Sale

3Willie
02-23-2014, 09:06 PM
These bright aluminum Diamond Plate floorboards are designed with a 5 1/2 inch drop from the top of the pegs to the area where your foot rests. This give a really nice drop for long legged people or those who just like to shift and stretch as they ride. Since the floorboards rest on top of the OEM foot pegs (with rubber part removed), bolt directly to the frame in front and along the side of the board with either stainless or hardened grade 8 bolts, they are very sturdy. The outer lip helps keep your feet firmly on the board in any weather and adds extra rigidity. A 6'5" (app 280 lb.) friend has stood on these mounted floorboards with no flex. The diamond plate cleans and polishes easily so maintains its shiny look. The highway pegs in the photos are not part of this package. I will include new stainless steel bolts for the areas showing and grade 8 bolts for the points mounted to the front frame. These floorboards have been on a 2008 GS SE5 so should fit from 2008-2012 GS/RS I think. I do not know how or if they would work with the manual transmission.

$225.00 plus shipping. Will accept check or PayPal.

3Willie
03-03-2014, 06:15 PM
Floorboards were sold and have been shipped.