PDA

View Full Version : Snow in Atlanta

Cavman
02-23-2014, 08:49 PM
One Inch of Snow: A dramatization of the storm that hit Atlanta.
http://wimp.com/snowdramatization/

rays hell
02-24-2014, 05:22 PM
Too funny :roflblack:

Chaser666
02-25-2014, 02:14 PM
One Inch of Snow: A dramatization of the storm that hit Atlanta.
http://wimp.com/snowdramatization/

Im in Marietta too would love to ride with ya

ARtraveler
02-25-2014, 02:19 PM
It seems pretty humorous to many of those that come from the snow climes. Nothing is worse than ice covered with snow though. Most vehicles are very vulnerable in that situation. Best to not travel or just stay home when that happens.

Cavman
02-25-2014, 09:31 PM
Hey Chaser, guess what my favorite color is? Hint, not the color of my Spyder.

I'm riding over to Pinson, AL Saturday morning for a laser alignment by Harvey and Lamont at Tony Auther's 'man cave' Shop. That's North of Birmingham. Maybe if it's not raining, we could meet somewhere on Sunday? Maybe some of the other local Spyder owners might be interested too?

Chaser666
02-28-2014, 09:12 PM
Still learning my way around this forum
what part of marietta are you in?

Cavman
03-01-2014, 10:26 PM
West Cobb County.
Got my laser alignment today. Seems that my Spyder has been moving cat-a-wompass to the right several degrees these two years. Goes straight now. It rode great all the way back to Marietta.

rays hell
03-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Hey Cavman great to hear.
If you and Chaser get together for a ride maybe I can hook up and tag along with y'all.
I got in about 150 mi. today, down to Lake Wedowee Al. and back.

Cavman
03-03-2014, 01:13 AM
Didn't hear back. Went out today with the trailer in tow. Picked up a bicycle tire and tube at REI Kennasaw. Stopped by Cycle Gear in Smyrna and then went to Kroger for some food.

On Saturday did over 300 miles over to Alabami for my Rolo Laser Alignment by Harvey and Lamont.

Benggolf
03-03-2014, 01:36 AM
Flurries over the weekend in Richmond/Vancouver so no chance for a ride. :sour:
Weatherman predicts a weeklong sunny weather week after next. Hope he keeps his word!

TRIGUY
03-03-2014, 01:30 PM
There are 2 more of us with Spyders in East Cobb. Joe and Larry. Both Black RTS LTD's

Chaser666
03-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Maybe Saturday we all can meet up somewhere??
I took a ride to jasper on Sun with my neighbor who has a Harley to Rocco's pub

rays hell
03-03-2014, 05:22 PM
This weekend is out for me I'm on call. every 9 wks. ain't too bad I suppose.
Planning on making that ride to Macon on the 22.

Cavman
03-03-2014, 05:38 PM
IF the weather is nice, I may go to the Georgia Geocaching Association's March meeting at the Charlie Elliot WMA this Saturday. It's located in Mansfield, GA.

They are having some speakers giving presentations on Geocaching. All are welcome to join us as it's free.
The GGA was the Geocaching club formed in the world. Once you attend a meeting and sign the visitor's log, you are a member for life. Free too. You do not have to be a Geocacher to attend. Geocaching is a great way to explore places while on your Spyder. There are quite a few cachers that are Spyder owners. I even had a Spyder related Pathtag made for trading.