PDA

View Full Version : Evan, you've been so quiet lately..hard at work..

dltang
08-12-2008, 11:56 AM
I am so anxious for those NoMagicNeon risers. I know you are probably hard at work on them. So is the expected ship date still sometime between the 13th and 16th of August? I will be out of town this weekend so I won't get a chance to put them on and try them out before I go, drat. It is going to be a 2 hour trip each way too and that would be a good little test. Anyway, I wanted to say hello and tell you we miss you and I've been thinking about you and all your spyder goodies. How bout those lights for the back of the front fenders, any progress there yet? Can you tell, I just need to spend more money. ;);)

daddydarko
08-12-2008, 12:19 PM
He's been in Sturgis all week. He'll be back tomorrow (Wed).

bjt
08-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Can you tell, I just need to spend more money. ;);)

:yikes: http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-010.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Surprise/surprised-020.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/sad-049.gif

Magic Man, do my wallet a favor and quit developing so many great mods for the Spyder.

pphantom538
08-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Update on risers. Looking to order the 4"

dltang
08-12-2008, 09:08 PM
He's been in Sturgis all week. He'll be back tomorrow (Wed).

I guess I didn't realize Sturgis was still going. I am sure they had a good time though.

vwatso
08-12-2008, 10:46 PM
I just ordered a bunch of stuff from them. Suzie was great to deal with.
3" risers, (new wizard lights)fender tipz, led bulbs,powerblockz, tripleplay. I know I'm leaving something out! Getting ready to place my next order with them. between them and Kewl metals I'm set.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thum bup:

TonyMac
08-12-2008, 10:55 PM
Ordered my 4" risers. She said they would ship next Wednesday. :2thumbs:

Between NMN, Kewl Metal, Cal-Sci, Corbin and the extended maint plan at my dealer, it's been an expensive few weeks.:yikes:

Magic Man
08-13-2008, 02:15 PM
Hello all!

I'm sorry to not have been around much lately.

We have been in Sturgis. We left here on the 24th and just got home last night.:yikes:

However even though I was out of town I have been working on many other new items while I was away. All I can say right now is.... I hope you have all been saving your lunch money! LOL! ;)

The risers are being finished as we speak, and they should be ready to ship next week.

We will try to get all the pre-orders out ASAP and thank all of you who placed an order for your patience as I know how hard waiting can be.

But, I am home now and will try to be around more once I get out from under being away for 3 weeks. :shocked:

MM

bjt
08-13-2008, 07:23 PM
I just ordered a bunch of stuff from them. Suzie was great to deal with.
3" risers, (new wizard lights)fender tipz, led bulbs,powerblockz, tripleplay. I know I'm leaving something out! Getting ready to place my next order with them. between them and Kewl metals I'm set.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thum bup:

You forgot the HID headlights. Those are one of the most practical add ons for the Spyder. :2thumbs:

vwatso
08-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Those are on the next order.

TonyMac
08-14-2008, 09:06 PM
:rolleyes:BTW, got the email today that my mirror extensions where shipped today. Can't wait to get them installed. :2thumbs:

Ooops! Wrong thread. Kewl Metal is sending the mirror extensions. No word about the handlebar risers I ordered. Bonehead moment :rolleyes:

MSGTDOC
08-14-2008, 09:49 PM
ORDERED MY 4" RISERS YESTERDAY AND WAS ABLE TO GET IN ON THE PRE ORDER. LUCKY ME.I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD SHIP ON WENSDAY OR SHORTLY THERE AFTER. I'LL WAIT. JUST GLAD I DIDN'T HAV E TO WAIT A FEW MORE WEEKS ON THE RISERS. WORKS FOR ME.
:2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thu mbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs: