PDA

View Full Version : The "Shop Pop"

otter28169
02-21-2014, 08:42 PM
I have seen on here in several posts that people state they have "pulled the trigger" on a new spyder. :hun:What the :cus: does this mean??!!! Are people bringing firearms to the dealership to aide in their negotiations?:yikes:
Does a "shop pop" make the dealership staff more responsive to your offer?? Seems like a good way to get a ride in the back of a cop car, but if I can save a few grand on a new RS-S maybe an overnight in county would be worth it:dontknow:

Just sayin'............

spydaman60
02-21-2014, 09:17 PM
I have seen on here in several posts that people state they have "pulled the trigger" on a new spyder. :hun:What the :cus: does this mean??!!! Are people bringing firearms to the dealership to aide in their negotiations?:yikes:
Does a "shop pop" make the dealership staff more responsive to your offer?? Seems like a good way to get a ride in the back of a cop car, but if I can save a few grand on a new RS-S maybe an overnight in county would be worth it:dontknow:

Just sayin'............chad, you been drinking with randy again?:dontknow:

Dan_Ashley
02-22-2014, 12:55 AM
chad, you been drinking with randy again?:dontknow:
No. He is onto something important here.

I agree reed with him...he just left off a couple of things: "Trade up" for example. Before you take your AK to pull the trigger on a new Spyder, if you shop pop, and make sure to get the Spyder lifted to the roof, you can trade up and get a still better deal.

Bob Denman
02-22-2014, 09:43 AM
To "pull the trigger"
A phrase indicating that, "a course of action has been undertaken..."
Don't worry Chad; if you see me on the showroom floor, about to "pull the trigger" on a really great deal, you won't need to take cover! :thumbup:

spydaman60
02-22-2014, 01:15 PM
No. He is onto something important here.

I agree reed with him...he just left off a couple of things: "Trade up" for example. Before you take your AK to pull the trigger on a new Spyder, if you shop pop, and make sure to get the Spyder lifted to the roof, you can trade up and get a still better deal. so when it all falls through, it's kinda like those corvettes that bit the bullet in that sink hole? just wondering???:dontknow::cheers:

mowin
02-22-2014, 01:49 PM

Just sayin'............

I realize its been a tuff winter here in NY, but you have too get out more:roflblack:

Jim&Teresa
02-22-2014, 04:28 PM
I realize its been a tuff winter here in NY, but you have too get out more:roflblack:

It's been a tough winter in MinneSNOWta as well....a couple of pics from our last snowstorm about 10+ inches (largest one this season)...now deep freeze with high's single digit and lows below zero for next week to 10 days. Spring is only 26 days away - someone tell mother nature :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Pic 1 - yes... that's my driveway that needs to be snow blowed out! :gaah:
Pic 2 - back yard....almost as high as fence
Pic 3 - snowblowing driveway...over top of snowblower
Pic 4 - getting the job done.....wow

Dan_Ashley
02-22-2014, 05:57 PM
so when it all falls through, it's kinda like those corvettes that bit the bullet in that sink hole? just wondering???:dontknow::cheers:

you are right. I never know whether to get my act together, or just let my hair down. Or to say it differently: to square up, or to get rounded out.

never-the-less, I'm going to go drink shooters and shoot darts.

Bob Denman
02-22-2014, 06:24 PM
Since I don't carry a firearm I have found a running chain saw to be almost as effective in negotiations.
It can also help to wear a Goalie's mask that's been splattered with blood... :yikes: