PDA

View Full Version : Another Farkle!

Dan McNally
02-20-2014, 01:11 PM
Either I did something right, recently (which is, most probably, not the case!:lecturef_smilie:) or Mrs. Hayfield is getting cabin fever after this long winter :dontknow:! I mentioned that I was saving for a backrest but was going to miss a sale that was ongoing, which would have saved me $50. She asked what it was for, and I told her . . . at which time, she calmly suggested I go ahead and order it :yikes:. Done as soon as I got home, before she regained her senses! :yes::ohyea:

Bob Denman
02-20-2014, 02:00 PM
:2thumbs: Maybe I should give the BRP Accessories catalogs to the Missus to help with her "Cabin Fever"... :D

ARtraveler
02-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Either I did something right, recently (which is, most probably, not the case!:lecturef_smilie:) or Mrs. Hayfield is getting cabin fever after this long winter :dontknow:! I mentioned that I was saving for a backrest but was going to miss a sale that was ongoing, which would have saved me $50. She asked what it was for, and I told her . . . at which time, she calmly suggested I go ahead and order it :yikes:. Done as soon as I got home, before she regained her senses! :yes::ohyea:

Isn't it great when just a suggestion works great sometimes? :yes::yes::yes:

ARtraveler
02-20-2014, 02:43 PM
:2thumbs: Maybe I should give the BRP Accessories catalogs to the Missus to help with her "Cabin Fever"... :D

It couldn't hurt :yes::yes:

Dan McNally
02-20-2014, 03:44 PM

It couldn't hurt :yes::yes:

If she rolls it up and hits him with it, it might! :banghead:

Isn't it great when just a suggestion works great sometimes? :yes::yes::yes:

I think it is . . . but who knows what I'll really have to pay for it? :yikes::gaah::roflblack:

Bob Denman
02-20-2014, 03:48 PM
Take her out, to a lovely Dinner at a great Restaurant!
...On the Spyder!!! :D

SDM
02-20-2014, 05:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I-rnua61sSw

Hopefully this won't happen to you Bob!!!

Purple Guy
02-20-2014, 07:00 PM
Gotta say that ain't happening in my house.
I believe the last thing she said to me was "if one more package shows up at this door"... :lecturef_smilie: