PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear Review

SpyderAnn01
02-20-2014, 12:47 PM
The guys at Top Gear reviewed the new 1330 RT http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/can-am-spyder-rt-road-test-2014-02-19 and I think they liked it. Never an tell with that British humour!

Jeriatric
02-20-2014, 01:01 PM
Which is it....●

1. "It lurks between ●'full-blown touring bike and a quad"

2. It is fun. Lots of fun. Reserved as a ●PlayThing, the RT is enormously entertaining. In the summer, you could easily put a few hundred miles under your belt without hassle.

I didn't write it, but I have asked the question. Perhaps legitametly so after having read this.

Dan_Ashley
02-20-2014, 01:07 PM
In the summer, you could easily put a few hundred miles under your belt without hassle.
I guess if you live on that tiny island they call England, a few hundred miles is a long way. :dontknow:

Jeriatric
02-20-2014, 01:09 PM
I guess if you live on that tiny island they call England, a few hundred miles is a long way. :dontknow:

You have a point there.

bullant12
02-20-2014, 01:17 PM
I love Top Gear! Too bad it was Vijay Pattni (?) that wrote it and not Jeremy, James or Richard who wrote/rode it.
I would like to see the Stig try it out...:roflblack:

ARtraveler
02-20-2014, 02:47 PM
The guys at Top Gear reviewed the new 1330 RT http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/can-am-spyder-rt-road-test-2014-02-19 and I think they liked it. Never an tell with that British humour!

Thanks for posting the link. I don't watch these guys to often, so would have missed it. IMO the article was correct in most statements, and yes, they liked it! :thumbup:

Bob Denman
02-20-2014, 03:18 PM
Jeremy would have crashed it :shocked:...
James would have gotten lost :shocked:... and crashed it...
Richard would have taken it to a race track with some friends... and crashed it... :roflblack:

bullant12
02-21-2014, 08:53 AM
Jeremy would have crashed it :shocked:...:agree:

Richard would have taken it to a race track with some friends... and crashed it... :roflblack::agree::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack :

James would have gotten lost :shocked:... and crashed it... Captain Slow?!?!?! Lost... yes! Crashed...:popcorn:

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

bullant12
02-21-2014, 08:56 AM
I don't watch these guys to often, so would have missed it. IMO the article was correct in most statements, and yes, they liked it! :thumbup:

Almost all of us would have missed it... it is only a web article. I watch the series on BBC America and YouTube and I would have known about being on TV.:thumbup: