PDA

View Full Version : Laser alignment Northern VA

Topshotta
02-19-2014, 05:11 AM
I am looking to set up a laser alignment party in Northern VA sometime in April. Alignment will be done by Fargason Powersport Services. Need enough signed up to make it worth the trip for Cliff. PM me or respond to this thread if you are interested in getting laser aligned. Also looking for someone to host.

SpongeBob
02-19-2014, 08:46 AM
Where in Northern VA will you have the party?

SpyRyd
02-19-2014, 10:16 AM
Where in Northern VA will you have the party?

Not trying to speak for TOPSHOTTA, but exact location will depend on who steps up to host the "party". I set up what's now affectionately known as the Polar Bear Laser Alignment Party held in Remington VA on 3-4 Jan. Couldn't nail down a location for that party until a host stepped up...I'm sure that's the case for this one as well.

Mackingangsta
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM
I am looking to set up a laser alignment party in Northern VA sometime in April. Alignment will be done by Fargason Powersport Services. Need enough signed up to make it worth the trip for Cliff. PM me or respond to this thread if you are interested in getting laser aligned. Also looking for someone to host.
Count me in

DR Buck
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM
Not trying to speak for TOPSHOTTA, but exact location will depend on who steps up to host the "party". I set up what's now affectionately known as the Polar Bear Laser Alignment Party held in Remington VA on 3-4 Jan. Couldn't nail down a location for that party until a host stepped up...I'm sure that's the case for this one as well.

.............. and what a party it was. :ohyea: Only the toughest riders in VA attended. :bowdown: High temperature was ~20º. Lows were well into the single digits.

Topshotta
02-19-2014, 12:50 PM

SpyRyd, Spot on with your response......

Topshotta
02-19-2014, 01:48 PM
.............. and what a party it was. :ohyea: Only the toughest riders in VA attended. :bowdown: High temperature was ~20º. Lows were well into the single digits.

Agree........I wasn't tough enough to attend.

Gray Ghost
02-19-2014, 08:01 PM
Hopefully the folks up in Northern VA are doing the right dances to scare off snow/ice/low temps during the time frame for this alignment service get together. Although I was stationed at Ft Lee back in the 90s, after a couple of years in Florida I am no longer as tough as you Virginia ryders.

SpyRyd
02-19-2014, 09:03 PM
Agree........I wasn't tough enough to attend.

I'm not so sure about that. If I remember correctly work took you out of town that Saturday. You didn't make up that story did you?

Topshotta
02-21-2014, 10:21 AM
I'm not so sure about that. If I remember correctly work took you out of town that Saturday. You didn't make up that story did you?

The original story stands....work and I am sticking too that. I am thoroughly equipped for the cold.....thermo suit, heated gloves and all the works. So cold would not have kept me from the party and meeting the celebrities ( Harvey and Lamonte)

p.s. did you remember that or did you have to go back to my pm? :roflblack:

SpyRyd
02-21-2014, 01:06 PM
The original story stands....work and I am sticking too that. I am thoroughly equipped for the cold.....thermo suit, heated gloves and all the works. So cold would not have kept me from the party and meeting the celebrities ( Harvey and Lamonte)

p.s. did you remember that or did you have to go back to my pm? :roflblack:

I remembered nojoke.

Mackingangsta
03-18-2014, 04:24 PM
Please let me know when and where so I can have mine done

Boriken
03-18-2014, 04:39 PM
:yes:I'm interested keep me advised, thanks

spacetiger
03-18-2014, 04:57 PM
I'm in

Topshotta
03-18-2014, 06:09 PM
This most likely will not happen, not enough interest and no one to host

Dan McNally
03-18-2014, 07:21 PM

And there was pizza! :yes:

Gray Ghost
03-18-2014, 08:04 PM
I am still coming through northern VA this summer. If you are near the route we can take care of you then, no need for a minimum number of bykes. I will be posting on the forum as we go and you can chime in then if you wish.

bandwagon
03-18-2014, 08:30 PM
I set it up just this morning for 4 April. I need to get it done prior to the wife talking the 3 wheel course in April.

YIRYDE
04-08-2014, 11:12 PM
Motosport Inc in Hanover, Pa is now offering Laser Alignment, which is about 100 miles from DC.

They can be contacted at http://www.motosportsinc.com/map_hours.asp