PDA

View Full Version : Laser Alignment Question

5PYD3R
02-19-2014, 12:01 AM
So I have been reading a lot more on the laser alignment and have a question. I see that certain member have become sponsors in doing the alignments and only in certain areas that they live/travel. I don't have a lot of time to travel with my job and am pretty much stuck to Michigan and the surrounding states but I am very interested in having a laser alignment done. What would be my first step to getting it done? Do some dealers do this or just certain sponsors?

Highwayman2013
02-19-2014, 05:38 AM
Click on the ROLO sponsor banner on the home page. They have a list on their home page of the different people that do the alignments. Had ours done and it was way off, handles much better now.

Gray Ghost
02-19-2014, 06:34 AM
The link to the dealers is http://www.spydercomfort.com/dealers.htm. If you do not find one that you can get to, I will be coming through Michigan this summer.

n1njazx7
02-19-2014, 08:27 AM
I have talked to my local dealer and they say they would buy the equipment needed to do the laser alignments. The service manager asked if I could get her a link as where she can buy it from and then have at least 5 of my local buddy's to email her saying they would get the alignment done. If anyone can give me a site I can send they I'd be great, thanks.:bowdown:

SpyRyd
02-19-2014, 10:20 AM
I have talked to my local dealer and they say they would buy the equipment needed to do the laser alignments. The service manager asked if I could get her a link as where she can buy it from and then have at least 5 of my local buddy's to email her saying they would get the alignment done. If anyone can give me a site I can send they I'd be great, thanks.:bowdown:

www.spydercomfort.com

5PYD3R
02-19-2014, 10:54 AM
The link to the dealers is http://www.spydercomfort.com/dealers.htm. If you do not find one that you can get to, I will be coming through Michigan this summer.

Definitely dont see one I would be able to get to. Would have you do it for sure though when you come to Michigan. Do you know about when you will be coming through?

Gray Ghost
02-19-2014, 07:40 PM
We are doing a "bucket list" ride through the lower 48 so I am not putting a real tight schedule on it. The first phases will be doing the Natchez Trace, Route 66, then Pacific Coast Highway. As a rough estimate I would expect to be in your area sometime in July.

5PYD3R
02-19-2014, 08:55 PM
We are doing a "bucket list" ride through the lower 48 so I am not putting a real tight schedule on it. The first phases will be doing the Natchez Trace, Route 66, then Pacific Coast Highway. As a rough estimate I would expect to be in your area sometime in July.

OK, guess I can wait :)

NancysToy
02-19-2014, 09:53 PM
I was hoping that someone in the Michigan/Ohio/Indiana area would get a system, too. No, it won't be me...I'm too old and too retired to want to work to pay for it, but I sure would support someone (hopefully a dealer with BUDS) who did so.

5PYD3R
02-20-2014, 12:34 AM
I was hoping that someone in the Michigan/Ohio/Indiana area would get a system, too. No, it won't be me...I'm too old and too retired to want to work to pay for it, but I sure would support someone (hopefully a dealer with BUDS) who did so.

Wait, can anyone offer to be a dealer and do laser alignments? Not sure the requirements, but I would love to do it!

Magdave
02-20-2014, 12:46 AM
Wait, can anyone offer to be a dealer and do laser alignments? Not sure the requirements, but I would love to do it!

~$1500 for the system and a trip to Florida to learn how to use it?

5PYD3R
02-20-2014, 12:49 AM
~$1500 for the system and a trip to Florida to learn how to use it?

Just emailed the company to get info. Are you not sure about price and going to florida? Why the "?"

Magdave
02-20-2014, 10:46 AM
Just emailed the company to get info. Are you not sure about price and going to florida? Why the "?"

Not totally sure of the price at this point but Mike will let you know what is involved. I gave a ballpark estimate. :thumbup:

SpyderAnn01
02-20-2014, 10:58 AM
You forgot about buying BUDS and paying to be a site sponsor here so that you can advertise. $$

Magdave
02-20-2014, 11:33 AM
You forgot about buying BUDS and paying to be a site sponsor here so that you can advertise. $$
Thanks Ann I knew there would be "additional" costs.

5PYD3R
02-21-2014, 11:33 AM
So I have been talking with the company for the last two days about becoming a dealer. In a nut shell, not for me. But I am looking to see if I can get enough people together for them to come out and do them in Michigan. I am thinking setting up a ride somewhere and making a day out of it. I am starting a post in the Michigan board, if your interested in having the laser alignment done please respond there so I can get an accurate count. Thanks