PDA

View Full Version : Preferences - Audio - Headset Front Settings ?

SpongeBob
02-18-2014, 09:45 PM
I have not been able to locate a description of what the Headset Front settings do.

Since I don't have my passenger's headset ready, I've not been able to tell a difference in the various adjustments.

Does it reduce the volume of the driver's headset in relation to that of the passenger ?

SpongeBob
02-24-2014, 05:46 PM
Bueller ... bueller ... bueller ... ?

Bob Denman
02-24-2014, 06:04 PM
You should have had a pamphlet in with your owner's manual, that goes through all of the settings and adjustments you can make...
Take a look in there...
Happy hunting! :thumbup:
(I haven't dug mine out yet, either! :opps:)

SpongeBob
02-25-2014, 12:19 PM
It's no where to be found ... not in the Owner's Manual, the Quick Reference Booklet (a pamphlet?), or the Service Manual.

Eddy
10-04-2014, 02:15 PM
I have the same question. I have not been able to find the descriptions of the settings anywhere.

finless
10-05-2014, 10:34 AM
I assume you have wired headset? If not and your using Bluetooth, those do nothing.

Bob

Dragonrider
10-05-2014, 01:34 PM
I know you can adjust F/R speaker volume, but never had an interest in head sets, or full helmets.....

Spyder RTL
10-05-2014, 09:40 PM
I have not been able to locate a description of what the Headset Front settings do.

Since I don't have my passenger's headset ready, I've not been able to tell a difference in the various adjustments.

Does it reduce the volume of the driver's headset in relation to that of the passenger ?

I just tested this setting with the wife's help. And yes, the more negative value you give to the driver, the passenger volume increases. I also found that this setting has positive settings. So the louder you make the driver headset, the lower the passenger volume becomes.

I think BRP needs to do a better job with the Owner's Manual.

Ryde safe.

Dave

SAR41
10-05-2014, 11:13 PM
I just tested this setting with the wife's help. And yes, the more negative value you give to the driver, the passenger volume increases. I also found that this setting has positive settings. So the louder you make the driver headset, the lower the passenger volume becomes.

I think BRP needs to do a better job with the Owner's Manual.

Ryde safe.

Dave

Does it affect the driver /passenger if they are bluetooth or just if they are wired?

Spyder RTL
10-06-2014, 12:05 AM
Does it affect the driver /passenger if they are bluetooth or just if they are wired?

I'm sorry but I do not know about how it affects Bluetooth headsets. Our helmets are wired - we have the OEM CB radio set-up. Our headsets are made by J&M.

Dave

ThreeWheels
10-06-2014, 03:13 AM
I assume you have wired headset? If not and your using Bluetooth, those do nothing.

Bob