PDA

View Full Version : List of dealers??

Stuart49
08-09-2008, 01:09 AM
I am trying to make a list of Spyder dealers to keep handy during my trip next week from Pittsburgh, thru Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota. I will be riding out to New Prague, MN for a meeting, and from there up to the Aerostich Very Boring Rally next Friday/Sat. I plan to return via Rt 2 back thru the top of MI.

The dealer listings on the BRP website CANNOT be copied/pasted into a WORD doc. The only way is to transpose, one at a time, into a doc.

Any ideas out there? Thanks, Stuart Ostroff

Lamonster
08-09-2008, 09:13 AM
No easy way to do it other than doing a "print screen" but it would be all in black. I may sit down and type it out one day.

Zerocool
08-09-2008, 11:25 AM
I am trying to make a list of Spyder dealers to keep handy during my trip next week from Pittsburgh, thru Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota. I will be riding out to New Prague, MN for a meeting, and from there up to the Aerostich Very Boring Rally next Friday/Sat. I plan to return via Rt 2 back thru the top of MI.

The dealer listings on the BRP website CANNOT be copied/pasted into a WORD doc. The only way is to transpose, one at a time, into a doc.

Any ideas out there? Thanks, Stuart Ostroff

Here's what I found for Spyder Dealers. Thought I'd share them in text. Note, I didn't get any listings for BRP Spyder Dealers in Michigan, even though there are BRP Dealers there.

PA
KISSELL MOTORSPORTS INC.
1445 W. COLLEGE AVE
STATE COLLEGE
PA US 16801

OH
RPM MOTORSPORTS
4768 LINCOLN HIGHWAY
CRESTLINE
OH US 44827

ASK POWERSPORTS-COLUMBUS
31.3 Miles
2450 PARK CRESCENT
COLUMBUS
OH US 43232

ASK
4075 HOOVER ROAD
GROVE CITY
OH US 43123

ASK
2535 COLUMBUS-LANCASTER RD NW
LANCASTER
OH US 43130

MI
There are BRP Dealers, but none listed for the Spyder.

WI
ANTIGO YAMAHA, INC.
919 SOUTH SUPERIOR ST.
ANTIGO
WI US 54409

DONAHUE SUPER SPORTS
6821 HWY 54 EAST
WISCONSIN RAPIDS
WI US 54494

MN
CASWELL CYCLE
768 NORTH HIGHWAY 65
MORA
MN US 55051

Stuart49
08-09-2008, 11:28 AM
I've compiled a list in 2 columns from the BRP site.
I've been careful, but I have found errors on the BRP site already.

See attached. Woops, can't attach this.

E-mail me if you need the list.

Stuart Ostroff