PDA

View Full Version : Corbin Smuggler

Lamonster
08-08-2008, 07:24 PM
I'll be ordering one of these to go with my Corbin seat. I ride solo all the time anyway so this is perfect for me. I saw it in person in Sturgis and they did a great job on it. It has a quick release system so you can put your seat back on in less than a minite.

I'll keep my rain gear, cell phone, earbuds and anything else I want to get to while the Spyder is still running. Can't wait. :doorag:

http://corbin.com/can-am/casmug.shtml

tatt2r
08-08-2008, 07:41 PM
NICE...I LIKE IT BETTER THAN BAGS ... I THINK HARD BAGS ARE JUST A LITTLE TOO MUCH ,

daddydarko
08-09-2008, 01:26 AM
Maybe I'm cheap but $800 seems nuts for a little plastic.

sleepman
08-09-2008, 04:40 AM
I like the smuggler, think it looks really cool on the Spyder. But for me I'm just not up to spending that kind of money plus having to buy the Corbin seat for a limited amount of storage.

When the trunk isn't going to be enough I'm considering going with a set of Givi sidecases.

Rokonman
08-09-2008, 05:18 AM
How is the seat working out with the new risers etc.?

Greg H.
08-09-2008, 06:53 AM
Maybe I'm cheap but $800 seems nuts for a little plastic.

Corbin is proud of their goods! :) No question! And, I'm sure it's of the highest quality. But, for external, extra storage, I'm getting either the Cortech, or Nelson Rigg soft bags. Like many, i don't want all that stuff hanging on my Spyder unless I'm on a trip. $100+ covers it. :)

Bimjo
08-09-2008, 07:29 AM
I like the Smuggler concept. It'd be a place to put a little foam in to carry the digital SLR without having to dig into the trunk all the time & still have some protection for the camera.

Spendy? Yes, but if it does what you want then price really isn't an issue. At least for me. Maybe that's why Corbin has been in business so long- people like me. ;)

Greg H.
08-09-2008, 07:51 AM
I like the Smuggler concept. It'd be a place to put a little foam in to carry the digital SLR without having to dig into the trunk all the time & still have some protection for the camera.

Spendy? Yes, but if it does what you want then price really isn't an issue. At least for me. Maybe that's why Corbin has been in business so long- people like me. ;)

And, for something like this, I agree; price shouldn't be an issue. If I was going with 'hard' luggage, this is the brand, I would buy.