PDA

View Full Version : Finally! My new RT Limited!

james68
02-17-2014, 06:12 PM
83396Here is the first picture of my new Silver Platinum with the Burgundy Seat! This has been a long time coming but I finally picked it up from the dealership today with only one mile on the odometer! Drove it home 50+ miles in very heavy traffic. It rode really well and I got to do a little fiddling with all the buttons and controls including the cruise control and the reverse fans came on and worked well. Very Impressed! I noticed coming up the road that I got a lot of people looking and rubbernecking while we were in traffic! Closer to home several people tooted and waved as I went by. :clap: Whoo Hoo! Now, I'm contemplating riding my new Spyder to Daytona next month for bike week as I already have reservations at the Country Inns and Suites.

ARtraveler
02-17-2014, 06:13 PM
:congrats: on your new ryde! :thumbup::thumbup:

Bob Denman
02-17-2014, 06:13 PM
:congrats:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ_k_VG6Syc

Jim&Teresa
02-17-2014, 06:24 PM
:congrats: on your RT Limited! Enjoy the ryde..............:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Chupaca
02-17-2014, 07:44 PM
:congrats: on one beautyful ryde...enjoy..!! ;)

spyder-dude
02-17-2014, 08:01 PM
Congrats! :thumbup:

A couple of us from Staunton VA will be going to Daytona Bike Week as well. Probably leaving on March 7th, arriving in Daytona March 9th and leaving Florida March 16th. Maybe I will get a chance to meet another Virginian in Daytona :)

spyderbirds
02-17-2014, 08:27 PM
:congrats: on the new ryde :thumbup:

bodymanpainter
02-17-2014, 08:32 PM
Congrats on the new ryde, can't wait for ours to get here! :clap:

Guzzi
02-17-2014, 08:42 PM
Daytona bike week should be a good one this year, seeing how bad the weather has been up north!! Great chance to get away and put some miles on the new RT and enjoy the weather. Congrats on the new RT! :D:D

gerard
02-17-2014, 08:52 PM
:congrats:
83396Here is the first picture of my new Silver Platinum with the Burgundy Seat! This has been a long time coming but I finally picked it up from the dealership today with only one mile on the odometer! Drove it home 50+ miles in very heavy traffic. It rode really well and I got to do a little fiddling with all the buttons and controls including the cruise control and the reverse fans came on and worked well. Very Impressed! I noticed coming up the road that I got a lot of people looking and rubbernecking while we were in traffic! Closer to home several people tooted and waved as I went by. :clap: Whoo Hoo! Now, I'm contemplating riding my new Spyder to Daytona next month for bike week as I already have reservations at the Country Inns and Suites.