PDA

View Full Version : ammo

cuznjohn
02-17-2014, 05:21 PM
This morning I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes of ammo.
I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.
She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"
I thought about it for a few seconds...... and asked,
"What kind of ammo 'ya got?

ValCruzSpyder
02-17-2014, 05:23 PM
:roflblack: Made me shoot tea through my nose!!! Now I have to clean my computer screen!!!!

grumpybob
02-17-2014, 05:25 PM
I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.
She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in barter, old fella. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"
"What kind of ammo 'ya got? You Wish. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

mowin
02-17-2014, 05:42 PM
Gotta remember that one....

Bob Denman
02-17-2014, 06:25 PM
:roflblack: Made me shoot tea through my nose!!! Now I have to clean my computer screen!!!!

:agree: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack: :clap: :2thumbs:

Chupaca
02-17-2014, 07:41 PM
:roflblack::roflblack: you find the most interesting people along the way...!!

SNOOPY
02-17-2014, 07:45 PM
roflmao

Cavman
02-18-2014, 09:54 AM
I picked up four cases yesterday I had ordered last month.

SNOOPY
02-18-2014, 10:27 PM

I find this funny because I ordered 5000 rds of .22lr at a stupid low price (really stupid low lol) back in November! It's supposed to be here next month roflmao

Cavman
02-18-2014, 10:39 PM
Mine was Atlanta Arms and Ammo 'blue box' .40 caliber. The two cases of 9mm I'm still waiting on.
I got wind of another range to visit while at SpyderFest. Threefoot and I went shootin' last year.

Bob Denman
02-19-2014, 08:19 AM

(Do I DARE ask?? :D)

How much of it, did you trade of sex??? :roflblack:

whiteyron
02-19-2014, 09:23 AM
"What kind of ammo 'ya got?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::roflblack::roflblack::rof lblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: