PDA

View Full Version : wats your date on sm5?

hondaman
08-07-2008, 07:28 PM
How close to your dates on your sm5 are you getting yours.I ordered mine the first week of july and got a date of oct 15th.They say it will come much sooner,not to shure about that.I hope they will come down south soon.I want to get my loan in order but dont want to get too soon because its only good for 30 days.

Roadkill
08-07-2008, 07:34 PM
+We were advised 3-5 weeks from last week's lock-in.

Ride on.
Roadkill

sleepman
08-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Are these the red ones you're waiting on? I walked in and bought my SM5 off the floor last month. I can't imagine having to wait for one of these, I have no patience what so ever.

hondaman
08-07-2008, 09:28 PM
no its the yellow,was told even longer for the red and se5.No one has got one here yet.My state is new on getting them.

Greg H.
08-09-2008, 08:15 AM
I ordered my Full Moon SM5 on July 3rd. They are still saying Sept. for arrival. And, like others, they said it's likely to arrive sooner. We will see.

Also; I find out yesterday that my HJC Sy-Max II Helmet isn't scheduled to arrive until the 29th of August. My wife's Sy-Max II arrrived this week. It's sitting on the dining room table right now. :clap:'Sure is pretty, too!

Patience isn't one of my virtues. But, I have no control over this. One thing for sure; I have never spent so much $$$, and had to wait! But, that's okay. :) It will be worth the wait.

I am sooooooo ready, too! If it turned out to be delayed until Oct., then I would be bummed! :( :) And, if the Spyder arrives before my helmet, I'll have to make do, and get a Walmart special, I suppose.

CincySpyder
08-09-2008, 09:23 AM
:spyder: I ordered my Full Moon SE5 in June in Indiana. I hope it comes soon. They say first week of Sept. I test rode one last weekend and can't wait. That is one quick ride.:yikes: Also bought two HJC helmets, Zumo 550 Sport rack, Back rest, Trunk liner and power outlet.

TonyMac
08-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Also; I find out yesterday that my HJC Sy-Max II Helmet isn't scheduled to arrive until the 29th of August. My wife's Sy-Max II arrrived this week. It's sitting on the dining room table right now. :clap:'Sure is pretty, too!

When we picked our :spyder:up at the dealer, we also picked up two of the HJC Sy-Max II modular helmets. My Wife-L-Unit and I both wear glasses so the flip up is really nice. Also, the flip up makes backing up a lot easier too. Finally, the pull down sun shade has been great as you don't have to go back and forth between prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses and when you turn towards the sun, just pop it down and it does a great job blotting out the sun.

Since you have time now, also look at jackets, gloves, boots, etc. as the first week after picking her up was quite expensive.

You will enjoy it more than we can say.