PDA

View Full Version : If you get a survey from "Clarity Research" don't toss it!

3 Wheel Addict
02-14-2014, 07:51 PM
There is money in the envelope!! That's right, I got this last week and it has been laying around in my junk mail so today I was going to toss it but something on the envelope caught my eye.... "Powersports Research study" so I opened it up and it is a survey for 3 wheeled motorcycles and my purchase of a 2013 Can-am Spyder RT/S qualified me in this survey. going through it I found a dollar bill and it's real money! They even tell you there is a dollar in there for taking the survey. Wow it pays to open your junk mail I guess...

Cruzr Joe
02-14-2014, 07:53 PM
I will give you another dollar if you will go through all my junk mail. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

Chupaca
02-14-2014, 08:17 PM
get all those check that on the back they have all the side effects of cashing it...so cash is better..!! :roflblack:

harrypottar
02-14-2014, 09:04 PM
You can fill out the survey on line as well, although some of the question are odd and geared towards older riders who might have issues holding up two wheels.

harry

ARtraveler
02-15-2014, 03:58 PM
I got one of those a couple years ago. I took the buck and even filled out the survey. :thumbup::roflblack:

Oldmanzues
02-16-2014, 04:54 PM
Junk Mail. We received one yesterday for my daughter with her maiden name on it. She was married and moved away 20 some years ago. they even wanted a stamp to mail the answer back. I tossed it after calling her. We get two or three a year like this. Can anybody say, outdated mailing list.