PDA

View Full Version : My Spyder's speed mods so far.

Napalmseth
08-07-2008, 12:15 PM
I don't have any visual mods yet, but I just finished installing Ken's O2 sensor, his performance air filter and the Hindle. WOW!!!!

The difference is outstanding.

I actually received Ken's Race Airflow mod and fuel pressure mod that I will be installing this sunday, weather permitting. I'll take pictures if anyone is interested in seeing the airflow mod installed.

I can't believe the difference in the performance so far.:yes::doorag::yes:

ataDude
08-07-2008, 05:43 PM
I don't have any visual mods yet, but I just finished installing Ken's O2 sensor, his performance air filter and the Hindle. WOW!!!!

The difference is outstanding.

I actually received Ken's Race Airflow mod and fuel pressure mod that I will be installing this sunday, weather permitting. I'll take pictures if anyone is interested in seeing the airflow mod installed.

I can't believe the difference in the performance so far.:yes::doorag::yes:

Thanks for the update. I'll wait on your report before doing too much more. I do have the O2 modifier coming already.

Do you have any concerns about engine warranty if the dealer sees the airbox replacement?

Napalmseth
08-08-2008, 11:30 AM
I'm a little concerned about it, but I'm going to play it by ear. I'll let you know more as soon as it's installed this weekend.

theRED1
08-14-2008, 01:16 PM
I ordered my Hindle yesterday and can't wait to get it! Did you install the Hindle without the O2 sensor or did both go on at the same time? I guess I want to know if you tried the new silencer without the sensor and how it performed to you.

ataDude
08-14-2008, 01:20 PM
I ordered my Hindle yesterday and can't wait to get it! Did you install the Hindle without the O2 sensor or did both go on at the same time? I guess I want to know if you tried the new silencer without the sensor and how it performed to you.

I'm running the Hindle and stock air box (right now) without the O2 sensor eliminator. No problems.

I have the eliminator sitting here for another pipe mod that I am working on.

Napalmseth
08-21-2008, 12:53 PM
sorry it took so long for me to reply. I'm running the Hindle with the O2 sensor installed. I ran without it for one day and had a lot of popping from the pipe. I didn't mind it, but once I put the sensor and the air filter in, the difference was incredible. The throttle response was much better.

Also, sorry for the delay in the pictures. My digital camera was stolen a few days ago with all my pictures on it.