PDA

View Full Version : Micron Muffler

Trap
08-07-2008, 10:53 AM
:opps: :( Just had a great ride to Johnson City TN through rain, fog, and a major accident, round trip 980 miles. Upon arrival found that the seal for the rear end of the exhaust had fallen apart and was melted in areas. EV was able to give me a phone number and contact to determine what can be done. Since I was not able to give him a good description of the muffler I will be sending him a picutre so that he can send me a couple of seals without charge. He did state that since Micron went out of business on such short notice that no warranty for the muffler does exist anymore, so you're SOL if there is more than a blown seal. Had to put the original Spyder muffler back on till I can either get this muffler fixed or get another muffler, so does anyone have any recommendation besides the Hindle? :chat: Thanks for any input.....

SSL4X4
08-07-2008, 05:24 PM
I have been looking at Two Brothers. I believe Magic Man is going to carry them soon. Sorry to hear about your Micron situation. I have to be honest I think I am glad I waited. I just got my Spyder three weeks ago but have been wanting to put a new exhaust on it. Still kinda shopping and undecided which one to go with. There is a cool one out there for the Spyder by Bruce Manufacturing too. The Two brother is a tapered pipe at the end similar to the hindle and I like that look better than the little mini pipe coming out of the Micron. Good luck shopping...AGAIN. I really feel for ya cause the Micron wasnt cheap!!

bjt
08-07-2008, 06:08 PM
I thought this looked and sounded good. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6209

Trap
08-08-2008, 05:06 AM
Can't seem to get to this page........:spyder:

bjt
08-08-2008, 04:28 PM
Can't seem to get to this page........:spyder:

Which page are you talking about?