PDA

View Full Version : Mt Airy, NC Spyder Ride ... REMINDER ... Aug 16th

hevnbound
08-07-2008, 07:23 AM
If you are planning on attending, please register on SpyderRyder. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me (contact info on event page).

Event information here - listed as "Oak Ridge NC 150 Bistro": http://spyderryder.brp.com/spyder-community/en-US/GT/UpcomingEvents.html

patches
08-07-2008, 02:57 PM
bump..bump..yeah..us country fokls going on a ride is good.
Hopefully we can get these new folks out there as well..since alot of spyders in the area lately..none of them on this board.

Questions
08-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Del Here

Sure wish I had my SE-5 (RED) but just talked to my Dealer and he has heard nothing. Sorry guys unless something happen's shortly I'll have to sit this one out in Roanoke Rapids, NC. Sure like to go.:dontknow:

beemerboy
08-07-2008, 06:18 PM
units painted by color, filled silver first, then yellow. Red to start shipping now, Aug. my wife and I ordered ours at same time, around April 15. I got my yellow one 5 weeks ago and factory rep told me red was shipping in Aug. my wife is sitting on the side lines waiting for her red one.

bjt
08-07-2008, 07:30 PM
I had heard that they were having some kind of issue with the red paint and that is why the red Spyders were a little delayed. I do believe they run the colors in batches but they do have yellows and silvers being built at the same time. Now red is fitting into that mix.

NancysToy
08-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Our dealer has already recieved a red SE5, but snatched it up for their demo. Maybe there were series of batches.
-Scotty

hevnbound
08-12-2008, 07:28 AM
**** B U M P **** .... Last Call! Hope to see some NC, VA, TN, SC riders. Any questions, give me a call.

Sam

If you are planning on attending, please register on SpyderRyder. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me (contact info on event page).

Event information here - listed as "Oak Ridge NC 150 Bistro": http://spyderryder.brp.com/spyder-community/en-US/GT/UpcomingEvents.html

Spyderjuice
08-14-2008, 11:47 AM
Sorry I can't go with you. I won't have my :spyder: for at least two more weeks. I hope you will have another ride to Mt. Airy that I can go on. Ride safe.

Spyderjuice

bjt
08-14-2008, 02:44 PM
Welcome to SpyderLovers Spyderjuice. Only two more weeks... I'm sure the time will fly by. :thumbup:

welcome