PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Seat

xcopnyc
02-11-2014, 05:19 PM
:ohyea:The people at Ultimate Seat Co. are the best. I'm a BIG GUY & bought a seat last week. I put over 300 miles on it & it just didn't seem to work for me .Today I went back as I'm close to their shop in Daytona they removed the seat reinstalled my old one & gave me a full refund. I'll tell all about their excellent service & customer care.

So Many Roads So Little Time

Spacetrucker
02-12-2014, 12:01 AM
They great to. My seat had come apart and set pics to them. They sent a prepaid ups to ship it back the next week the new one cam. That great service . The Ultimate Seat Company your the best...

krzychick
02-12-2014, 12:46 PM
I agree,:agree: the GREAT SERVICE Ultimate seats provides along with an amazing product as well. I highly recommend ALL bikers to stop in at the ULTIMATE SEATS store in Daytona...at the Bruce Rossmeyer location. Tell them;) KRZY CHICK says HI !!!!!!

:ohyea:The people at Ultimate Seat Co. are the best. I'm a BIG GUY & bought a seat last week. I put over 300 miles on it & it just didn't seem to work for me .Today I went back as I'm close to their shop in Daytona they removed the seat reinstalled my old one & gave me a full refund. I'll tell all about their excellent service & customer care.

Ultimate Seats
02-17-2014, 11:03 AM

xcopnyc,

Thanks for giving us a shot. That's why we have our 14 day extended test ride policy! If there is anything that we can do for you in the future, please let us know.

Best regards~