PDA

View Full Version : Hitch for RT

SpyFun1
02-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Have a brand new in-the-box after market trailer hit for RT. Original cost $299 - will sell for $200 + shipping costs. Or can bring to SpyderFest if you'll be there or can meet somewhere in Arkansas and deliver. Also have a set of original BRP shocks for 2011 RT (put Elkas on my Spyder). $100 OBO. PM me if interested.

Thanks!
Lee Morris

Jwenzen
02-13-2014, 07:55 PM
Have a brand new in-the-box after market trailer hit for RT. Original cost $299 - will sell for $200 + shipping costs. Or can bring to SpyderFest if you'll be there or can meet somewhere in Arkansas and deliver. Also have a set of original BRP shocks for 2011 RT (put Elkas on my Spyder). $100 OBO. PM me if interested.

Thanks!
Lee Morris

Does it mount the same as the factory hitch. One bolt thru the axle. Any wiring?

SpyFun1
02-14-2014, 01:33 PM
No wiring came with the hitch. And no, it doesn't mount the same as the factory hitch. You have to take the rear axle out and put the 2 side plates on and put your axle back in and secure it. Then bolt the hitch part on (where the ball is) and the 2 side plates stay mounted on the bike all the time. Spyderpops has put these on b4 and may be able to help you with installation.