PDA

View Full Version : Can-Am Akrappovic Sport Silencer Exhaust for 2013 Spyder ST, RS or RT - Like New

spyder-dude
02-07-2014, 08:00 PM
I have a like new condition Akrapovic Sport Silencer for 2013 Spyder ST, RS or RT - Like New. I used for a short time on my STS but just traded it in and removed this from it before.

Retail List price is $899.99 + Tax

I will sell for $750 including shipping within continental US.

I can accept paypal to make the transaction fast and safe.

Benggolf
02-11-2014, 09:08 PM
I have a like new condition Akrapovic Sport Silencer for 2013 Spyder ST, RS or RT - Like New. I used for a short time on my STS but just traded it in and removed this from it before.

Retail List price is $899.99 + Tax

I will sell for $750 including shipping within continental US.

I can accept paypal to make the transaction fast and safe.

Just wondering if this will fit (with modification) a 2011 RT Limited?

spyder-dude
02-11-2014, 09:49 PM
If you have a muffler place that can make a custom adapter to fit I am sure it would be no problem. I use to have a guy in NY that would have been able to do this but I don't know anywhere here in VA that is why I am selling it. I really liked the sound of this exhaust as well.

Benggolf
02-11-2014, 10:07 PM
If you have a muffler place that can make a custom adapter to fit I am sure it would be no problem. I use to have a guy in NY that would have been able to do this but I don't know anywhere here in VA that is why I am selling it. I really liked the sound of this exhaust as well.

Yes, I love the sound too as I have an Akrapovic muffler on my STS.

zavalza
02-12-2014, 12:03 AM
Quick question, aside from acoustic visibility what else do you get out of getting this installed?

Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

spyder-dude
03-03-2014, 09:28 PM
Sorry for some reason I never got emailed this reply. With the Akrapovic you are supposed to gain some HP but not much but defiantly the sound is so much better than stock. It isn't too loud but doesn't sound like a lawn mower anymore..... LOL

Looking to move this exhaust to make room for some new mods this week before I leave for Daytona Bike Week Friday!

PRICE REDUCED TO $695 SHIPPED!

spyder-dude
04-05-2014, 07:53 PM
BUMP.

Price dropped to $650 delivered!

Looking to move this exhaust so that I can order my new exhaust for my RT this week.