PDA

View Full Version : Spyders in the Smokies

paulbrinker
02-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Check out this event. www.smokymountainspyderrally.com This sounds like it might be fun and the leaves should be ready or started to change. We are discussing it to see if we are going.

maliamd
02-05-2014, 05:22 PM
I'm going along with several GOS members.:clap:

mrfats
02-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Forgive my ignorance, is this a new event? I attended the Owners event there last year and the area is beautiful!

pwm
02-05-2014, 07:54 PM
I hope to be there.

Yazz
02-05-2014, 08:19 PM
Forgive my ignorance, is this a new event? I attended the Owners event there last year and the area is beautiful!

There used to be a Spyders in the Smokies organized by another Spyder forum. The last one was in 2010.

Looks like someone else picked up the ball and ran with it. Beautiful spot, lots of fun!

bruiser
02-12-2014, 03:53 PM
This is the same outfit that is having the "rally" in Myrtle Beach in May.
Been a lot of heat generated by that one.

ACES WILD
03-13-2014, 10:52 PM
I am planning on going. Should be some great riding, but it can be pretty cool that time of the year in the mountains.

BobnDee
06-30-2014, 03:13 PM
Check out this event. www.smokymountainspyderrally.com (http://www.smokymountainspyderrally.com) This sounds like it might be fun and the leaves should be ready or started to change. We are discussing it to see if we are going.

Looks as if this is growing into a good Rally. But I am going under the knife soon and don't know when I'll be back up to ryding :pray: I e-mailed Fontana Village about their cancellation policy, but got no reply. There's a discount if you register by today, so not wanting to risk the cash, I guess I'll just wait it out and see what happens. Too bad.

Bob & SpyDee
2014 RT-S, SE6
Aluminum Trailer

ARCTIC
06-30-2014, 03:32 PM
Looks as if this is growing into a good Rally. But I am going under the knife soon and don't know when I'll be back up to ryding :pray: I e-mailed Fontana Village about their cancellation policy, but got no reply. There's a discount if you register by today, so not wanting to risk the cash, I guess I'll just wait it out and see what happens. Too bad.

Bob & SpyDee
2014 RT-S, SE6
Aluminum Trailer

The website says register prior to July 24 for a discount rate at Fontana

danlnc
06-30-2014, 06:02 PM
We are going. Should be a good event.

oldguyinTX
06-30-2014, 08:45 PM
Want to go, wife says no. Refer to signature.