PDA

View Full Version : How to install the "Show Chrome" front fender lights on a RT

finless
02-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Another video I did this weekend to install the Show Chrome front fender lights.

Hope you all enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJI-6EY22w

Bob

Magdave
02-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Another video I did this weekend to install the Show Chrome front fender lights.

Hope you all enjoy!

Bob

That knob is the headlight height adjustment Bob :roflblack:

finless
02-04-2014, 07:59 PM
That knob is the headlight height adjustment Bob :roflblack:

Yes I know that now after reading the service manual... But at the time I had no freakin clue and did not want to mess with it.

That thingy on the side looked like some kind of "air filler" thing...

But yes, I can laugh at myself too now :roflblack:

Hey.... I shoot my vids RAW (no editing) so you get what you get. I am OK being made fun of too :)

At least I know you watched the video :clap:

Bob

Magdave
02-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Yes I know that now after reading the service manual... But at the time I had no freakin clue and did not want to mess with it.

That thingy on the side looked like some kind of "air filler" thing...

But yes, I can laugh at myself too now :)

Hey.... I shoot my vids RAW (no editing) so you get what you get. I am OK being made fun of too :)

At least I know you watched the video :clap:

Bob

It was just funny the way you said it Bob it's all good and another fine job.:thumbup:

finless
02-04-2014, 08:12 PM
It was just funny the way you said it Bob it's all good and another fine job.:thumbup:

I actually saw something similar to this on optics that went up with voyager 1 and 2 (made by Xerox). I was sure it was for purging air and putting in a gas. But I guess the spyder is not that high tech!

I know... I was considering editing that comment out but decided "what the hell".... Let's just let it flow.

Anyway thanks... I knew someone would catch that comment! :roflblack:

Bob

mrfats
02-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Bob, I killed two birds with one stone on your video. I see how you installed the show chrome lights and also now I know how to adjust my headlights! Nice video, thanks!

Cruzr Joe
02-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Good Job

:thumbup::thumbup:

Cruzr Joe

Jeriatric
02-05-2014, 12:44 AM
Bob, keepm raw and keepm coming. Some will enjoy their intertainment value while others will appreciate their usefullness. It's all good.

You did'nt happen to run across the fog light adjusters, did you? Just checkin bud, just checkin.

DriftersWay
02-05-2014, 06:33 AM
Great video Thanks