PDA

View Full Version : Celebrities on spyders besides Danica Patrick

spyder-dude
02-03-2014, 04:06 PM
I just noticed BRP has a new website for celebrities on spyders. Interesting the amount of celebrities that have them now.

http://canamspydersightings.com/

:thumbup:

billybovine
02-03-2014, 04:20 PM
They got a clip of CSI Miami episode with a Spyder in it. They left out the part where they figured out it was a three wheel vehicle by the triple tire burnout on the pavement. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

If they really have three wheel drive Spyder I want one!!:roflblack:

Chupaca
02-03-2014, 05:12 PM
that is only the ones they know about...the spyder is cropping up all over the place. Thas a good thing..!! :thumbup:

ARtraveler
02-03-2014, 05:22 PM
A bad link for me. It froze up my computer. Guess I was not supposed to check it out. :roflblack:

OJ UK
02-03-2014, 05:35 PM
A bad link for me. It froze up my computer. Guess I was not supposed to check it out. :roflblack:

Yep! It links to a Can-AM site page with about a hundred hyper-linked pictures....including a very fine picture of Lamont!!
Here's a screen grab.....You can see by the position of the right side scroll bar how big the page is!! Click on the pic!!82765

Bob Denman
02-03-2014, 06:20 PM
This is cool... :thumbup:
It can't hurt to have them being seen on the Spyder; can it? :D
And they're welcome to stop in here; we'll treat them like brothers and sisters! nojoke
(We'll pick on them, steal their clothes, and tell Mom and Dad when they screw up!) :roflblack:

GloryRyders
02-04-2014, 07:02 AM
:dontknow::dontknow: Do you think that any of them will show up at Spyderfest or the Owners Event? :dontknow::dontknow: