PDA

View Full Version : PRELIMINARY MEETING OF NEW SPYDER RIDING GROUP IN FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS AREA

cyclelover63
02-03-2014, 10:46 AM
We are going to meet for the very first time to talk and see what everyone's ideas are..Everyone who is interested is welcome..The first meeting is at HOT SHOTS in O'fallon,Il..right across from the O'fallon Cinema at 2 pm, on Feb 9th....!!!!!!!!:yes::yes::yes:

Schlic
02-03-2014, 06:16 PM
See you there:):):yes:

mac spyder
02-03-2014, 06:25 PM
We'll be there! Can't wait to meet everyone!

GloryRyders
02-04-2014, 06:22 AM
:dontknow: Can't make Sunday's :lecturef_smilie:..... but will continue to watch for additional posts and will try to make any of the rydes that you do!:2thumbs:

TBUCK41
02-05-2014, 09:57 PM
TBUCK41. Sorry I am working. I don't work every Sunday so maybe next time. Saturdays are almost always good. I would really enjoy meeting everybody.

mac spyder
02-09-2014, 09:41 PM
Patti and I had a great time today meeting with some local Spyder Ryders that we just met today for the first time. Thanks Bob, Denise and John for an enjoyable afternoon. It is great to set down and have a conversation with people that have the same passion for the Spyder as you do. We are looking forward to more meetings and some rydes in the future once this crazy weather brakes. We are also looking for more ryders in the Metro East area to meet and Ryde with us. I believe our next get together is Sunday March 2nd at 2:00 PM at Hot Shots in O'Fallon, IL. Come join us!:yes: