PDA

View Full Version : MISSED CALL FROM BRP

RBS66
01-30-2014, 08:34 PM
I was driving in my car today and missed a call and they did not leave a message. When I got to my destination I looked at my phone and it said Quebec Canada. So I called the number back and when they answered they were speaking in French. I asked if they spoke English they said yes they do they said this is BRP. I told them my name and asked who would have been calling me. The woman said she had no idea too many people at their facility to know who called .I HAVE A 2013 RT WHAT A BUMMER I WOULD'VE LOVED TO HAVE TALKED TO WHO EVER CALLED ME.

RBS66
02-04-2014, 02:42 PM
I missed the call again today. That is so messed up I am one of those people that has their phone on them 24/7. Not that I am on it all the time it's just always in my pocket. Today I was outside had my phone in my fleece pocket came in because mother nature called took my fleece off and missed the call. Well hopefully they don't stop trying to reach me.

ulflyer
02-04-2014, 03:01 PM
Probably wanted to trade you a '14 even up, but since you weren't home it went to another...............:roflblack:

Bob Denman
02-04-2014, 03:11 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_1.gif
Maybe the third time, will be the charm!! :2thumbs:

RBS66
02-04-2014, 03:33 PM
Probably wanted to trade you a '14 even up, but since you weren't home it went to another...............:roflblack:

MAN THAT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY AWESOME just my luck !!!!!!!!!

bamaspyder1
02-04-2014, 03:54 PM
I got one of those calls today to, she wanted to know about my experience with my 2013 STS if I'd had any problems with the machine or dealers and generally just about any question she could think of to ask me. I informed her of all my issues with the bike and any dealer that I have dealt with. She said this information will be passed along to her team members. Seems to me they are trying to correct image problems they are having as well as mechanical issues.I am very glad they are starting to listen to their customers.